Is Bosley bad?

A friend told me to drop my consideration with Bosley but didn't go into detail why. He just said to go to this site...

I had a consultation with them and they wanted $5000 down and 180 a month until $12,000 is paid. They also said they couldn't give me the hairline I had described, because it woulnd't look natural... even though I was describing the hairline I used to have. I'm only a 2 on the Norwood scale, so that sound ridiculously expensive anyway. The person that suggested I go here also said there were cheaper alternatives... but do they look natural, still?

So... why does Bosley possibly have a bad rep, outside of outrageous pricing?

Your friend did you a huge favor. Firstly, it is possible to get a good HT with Bosley. But they are what we refer to on here as a "hair mill." You are better off choosing a doctor recommended by this web site. That way you will know exactly who your surgeon is, be able to see tons of their results, read plenty of reviews, and likely pay less. With Bosley it will be more of a crap shoot, and more costly.

Just spend time on this forum reading and researching and you'll get up to speed quickly.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

A friend told me to drop my consideration with Bosley but didn't go into detail why. He just said to go to this site...

I had a consultation with them and they wanted $5000 down and 180 a month until $12,000 is paid. They also said they couldn't give me the hairline I had described, because it woulnd't look natural... even though I was describing the hairline I used to have. I'm only a 2 on the Norwood scale, so that sound ridiculously expensive anyway. The person that suggested I go here also said there were cheaper alternatives... but do they look natural, still?

So... why does Bosley possibly have a bad rep, outside of outrageous pricing?

I just sent you a private message with a link to a page that tells you all you need to know about them. Go to your home page click on the message link and it should be there.

You've been saved. Even another minute spent thinking about Bosley would be a minute wasted.

This goes for Ziering as well

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)