Any reasonable prices for FUE in USA?

When you look at the cost and surgical protocol, you probably are getting the best pricing in North America with Dr Vories. I think he charges under $5? And he does all extractions himself, not Techs, but himself (as he states on forums). That is a dying trait in North America as more and more are trying to rely on techs and Robots to do surgical aspects of FUE.

It actually makes him stand out on forums- his price and surgical protocol .

There are other docs that do the surgical aspects of fue themselves in North America, but you may have to cough up more money per graft but even so, it is a handful.

Those docs that do the fue work themselves definitely stand out regardless. Some folks pay just the same or more with docs that utilize surgical robots (or techs to extract) but have their name on their business/brand image.

I really think you should consider and maybe seek docs that do, at the very least, create recipient sites+do the surgical fue extractions themselves. Good luck nd best wishes.

What you just said Sean was a major factor for me choosing Vories. Even his relatively low prices, it's still a lot of money - so I want the doctor who went to medical school and is certified to perform the operation. The techs should be there to assist him, not replace him or her.

Thanks...

After some thorough research just using this site,

Dr Vories seems like a great choice.

But, I think Dr Nader, even though, based in Mexico (borderline if Texas) is a really really good choice too based on reviews/testimonies I found here and YouTube..

He emailed me back with the packages he offers, and his prices are extremely reasonable.

Dr. Jim Harris in Colorado does all of the extractions himself as well and is a spectacular hair surgeon.

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!