hair loss after 5th month post HT with Dr.Radaha

hello all its my 5th month post HT since from 4th month i noticed daily after bath i can find minimum 30 new hairs coming out from the transplanted area and now i feel thinning of my hair, i had sent many email to Dr.radha she even didnt bother or not senting any reply after the surgery please guide me what shoukd i do

5b32ebf29d4e3_5thmonthlooss1.jpg.794a9da7a3b1c7591b3db11d0bf008c2.jpg

5b32ebf2bdf5e_htleftside3rdand5thmonth.thumb.JPG.1198a6778da2e9b6e460f1084ae764e8.JPG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this doctor recommended on this forum? Of so maybe they can contact her on your behalf.

Did you call the clinic also?

If so that's not good patient service.

Hope you get in touch soon with your concerns.

good luck

How long ago did you try to contact your doctor? Maybe shes on vacation or out of the office.

I would try in business hrs & if you dont get a reply ask the admin of this forum for help.

Start taking Finasteride if you are not in it yet. If you are taking Finasteride then may it is the shedding phase before it starts to regrow. Also try to reduce your stress levels if for some reason you are coming under too much stress.

im already n fin+minox , today i called her clinic according to the receptionist now the doctor out of country for 3 month so i couldnt able to contact with her and receptionist told she will inform doctor to check email

please check in my profile i uploaded photos,bythe way i again contacted the clinic as per the receptionist doctor will come back to india after 3 month till that time i have to wait now no more surgeries in their clinic , its really disgusting that doctor is not ready when the patient needs follow up,,doctor is not attending call or email

Edited by sambaba1983
g

i contact admin to reach doctor ,no replies from both side

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. I'm unaware of Dr. Radha being unavailable to her patients for 3 months. I will be contacting the clinic to notify them of this thread and your concerns and request that they contact you immediately.

In addition to her consistently excellent results, Dr. Radha maintains an stellar reputation for patient care. If she is truly away for an extended period I can only image that there must be a good reason. However, someone should be available to address your concerns.

In the meantime, we need more details to fully understand the changes in your hair. Do you have pre-op and immediately post-op photos? It would be helpful to see where the grafts were place.

Also, according to your profile, you are not using any medical hair loss treatments. Were you advised of the progressive nature of genetic hair loss? It may be that you are experiencing loss of your existing hair and not the transplanted hair.

Ultimately, you'll need to wait one full year before you can truly assess the result.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I received a prompt email reply from Dr. Radha indicating that she is away at this time. I have encouraged her again to contact you regarding your concerns and I have replied to your email with her contact information.

Please keep me posted on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I received a prompt email reply from Dr. Radha indicating that she is away at this time. I have encouraged her again to contact you regarding your concerns and I have replied to your email with her contact information.

Please keep me posted on your progress.

this thread is not about me but still want to thank David for helping others!

thank you so much david for your reply im on medication finpercia,hh omega , minoxidil soon after my surgery(15 days postop) it means i didnt start medicine recently i sent the doctor all my details and concern still no reply from her