dr rahal patients

jbkg

hello to everyone.

this is my first post here,although i visit this site almost a year.

i am 23 years old from greece and last summer i had a h.t. with a greek clinique.the result is very unatural.

after my research in this and other forums i think dr rahal is the best choice for me.

so i would like to ask from dr rahal's patients if they are willing to tell me about their experiences and answer my questions ,send me photos or whatever.

i am planning the procedure for this summer so as the time comes i get more nervous.

many thanks to everyone in this forum.

i wish i have found it earlier.

sorry for my english.

jbkg@mail.gr

jbkg

hello to everyone.

this is my first post here,although i visit this site almost a year.

i am 23 years old from greece and last summer i had a h.t. with a greek clinique.the result is very unatural.

after my research in this and other forums i think dr rahal is the best choice for me.

so i would like to ask from dr rahal's patients if they are willing to tell me about their experiences and answer my questions ,send me photos or whatever.

i am planning the procedure for this summer so as the time comes i get more nervous.

many thanks to everyone in this forum.

i wish i have found it earlier.

sorry for my english.

jbkg@mail.gr

jbkg

Originally posted by jbkg:

guys ,

before you book a surgery with dr rahal ,

did you ask from adrian to send you pics from other patients?

are they allowed to send pics?

Hi jbkg,

I answered your PM a week or so ago. I hope you got it. Feel free to ask me any questions. icon_smile.gif

I did not have Adrian send me pictures. There are pictures on Dr Rahals website and pictures posted by patients on various HT boards.

Some patients do give permission for their pictures to be used and some patients do not. I think it just depends on the individual patient. icon_smile.gif

Good luck with everything! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

hi guys,

are any of you based in the UK would be good to speak with you guys re dr rahl someone I am seriously considering having a HT with for my receeding hairline. adrain i tried to send you my pics not sure if you received them at all??????

thanks

The actual procedure is the easiest part,its a breeze, well it was for me i had about 2500gfts. Just bring entertainment especially if your staying alone in the hotel i.e. laptop with dvd movies, net, games. Guys I seriously got the fear and nearly broke down. I was lying on that bed at 90 degrees or whatever for 3 fu*king days watching Canadian tv which has a commercial break every five minuets for cancer care or mobility buggies, or alzheimer's disease. I felt like Dorethy in the 'Wizard of Oz' "theres no place like home". I'd also advise not to get very drunk in the airport prior to your flight like i did, bad idea. I hadn't slept properly for maybe 3days prior to my procedure because of traveling and i couldn't sleep in the airport, airplane, i was too excited in the motel the nite before to get a good nites sleep. And then after spending the best part of a day lying in the chair getting my procedure with Rahal. That night i got a real strange cramp in my neck, my neck kept contorting sideways and i had the most awful night in bed thinking that there was something wrong with my neck muscles and id have to go the hospital etc etc. I had the fear big time no messing about. I think this was all probably derived from lack of sleep, sitting on the train, in the bar, in the airplane, sitting up in bed, the procedure etc. So make it your business to get proper sleep prior to your procedure and bring entertainment and it will be a fun break. icon_smile.gif

hello guys

thanks very much for your response

i would like to ask you what was the reason you chose dr rahal?

unofficially i have booked a surgery date with dr rahal and in a couple of days i must send an email to adrian to confirm it.

i have done my research for almost a year.

the fact that i had a previous bad procedure makes me anxious because i can't afford emotionally another bad result.

did you have any fear in your mind when you booked with dr rahal although he is a good surgeon?

i hope you understand what i mean.

thanks guys again for your support.

jbkg

Look at results posted by Eman in his blog for an example of Rahal's work. He had his procedure with Rahal with amazing results. If you have been doing your research you have alot of great doctors from the coalition to choose from.

For me, I had no concerns about Dr Rahal and his staff. Of course, if you are getting an HT, there are risk factors that you should always consider regardless of the Dr. You should be aware of all of the possible risks before you book your HT. As I did my research, Dr Rahal was one of the Drs that is producing consistently good results along with other Drs like Feller, Shapiro, Hassan and Wong and a host of others. What sealed the deal for me were three things, Dr Rahals ability to produce superior results with a seemingly fewer number of grafts, very few if any complaints about his work and also his hairline design. That being said, once again there are always risk factors that should be considered with any Dr. You just minimize them by chosing a Dr with a proven track record. Anxiety is very normal.

Originally posted by jbkg:

hello guys

thanks very much for your response

i would like to ask you what was the reason you chose dr rahal?

unofficially i have booked a surgery date with dr rahal and in a couple of days i must send an email to adrian to confirm it.

i have done my research for almost a year.

the fact that i had a previous bad procedure makes me anxious because i can't afford emotionally another bad result.

did you have any fear in your mind when you booked with dr rahal although he is a good surgeon?

i hope you understand what i mean.

thanks guys again for your support.

Hi jbkg,

The paragraph below is from my thread and is why I chose Dr. Rahal;

I chose Dr. Rahal because I never read a bad word about him and I read many posts where he'd gone the extra mile e.g giving patients a lift home, etc. I got the feeling he genuinely cares for his patients and you aren't just a number, and this is exactly how he is in real life.

As for your second question I totally agree with what Clint69 says about anxiety.

You have made an excellent choice and will be in great hands, try not to worry too much.

FYI. Adrian is on holiday with his family until the 27th of April.