Fue operation this summer 2016

Hello!

Im 33 years old man from Norway.

I'm pretty new in this forum, but have read a lot from other post the past year. I have had a hair loss since I was 20 years and are now 33 years old. My hair still looks and feels good and ok thickness, but slightly thinner and higher hairline then before and on the sides.

I am considering a clinic in Turkey and with Dr. Koray, when I have heard many great things about him. Dr Koray sad that I need 3000 graph to create a naturally thick hairline etc.

Do anyone have any experiences with Dr. Koray or other doctors that you can recommend in Europe? Are 3000 graf to much? My main goal is to get a thicker and finer hairline and get more fullness on the side of ear partie... see pictures

Erik from Norway.

IMG_3932.jpg.42c564e6917addff7f84ec0c2f3221f0.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg.a507af76021dc654111726a43fc053fe.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg.efba3c0baf4c861ca0f34279d876bef5.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg.175518fd5c0cc3bbf660b675d8454593.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg.ccec3a41978b40be29144be9bb596ff5.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg.07a5fd0da99f42122c321151fed690fc.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg.d2b784162e543dd47557f1c75a3c4306.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg.ce6c261c15cd5586b1808f2f7fa92df1.jpg

Edited by Norway82

Dear Erik,

Are you using finasteride or minoxidil? How is the hair loss in your family?

Calibre and average hairs/FU are factors to consider in terms of the number of FU to use, but looking at the hairline you drew, something around 2000+ could be enough to treat that area.

It is always important to keep FU thinking of mid/long term.

Kind regards,

For the hairline 1500 to 2000 max. That would give a very noticeably fuller hairline and frontal look. I would say 1800 would be sufficient, and the remaining areas above the ear should be 200 on each side, but it could invoke shockloss on the hair that is already there.

Im using Proscar or Propecia.. Is the tablet with 5mg that I split in 5 tablets. I have only used this for 2 weeks..

My father and two brother as still great hair and no hair loss.

Is it possible to fix the sides to? If you see my pictures? I have hair loss on the sides in the lower area that you can see and of course the front/hairline..

Propecia (finasteride) and minoxidil are the 2 approved meds for hair restoration and stimulating growth. So if u use them for long term u will see results and will be able to preserve what u have or at the least be able to delay the pace of balding. You stop them and you will soon reach the balding stage u would have, had u not started these meds.

Even after a transplant you will be advised to take these.

Yes, many good tip and I will of course use this meds before and after a fue operation.

Any good european doctor for fue in my hair loss stage? I was thinking to go to Dr.Koray and not so far from Norway plus the price are not bad.

You can choose to have fewer grafts transplanted for the first session or more than one procedure if you want to better manage your donor resources. Your hair loss will continue.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

If you're a good responder to finasteride then a couple of thousand grafts to the hairline could well see you right for quite a few years to come, while also leaving you with plenty of donor hair in the bank should it be needed later.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Yes, many good tip and I will of course use this meds before and after a fue operation.

Any good european doctor for fue in my hair loss stage? I was thinking to go to Dr.Koray and not so far from Norway plus the price are not bad.

Go through this thread...

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170840-best-fue-surgeon.html