Just Filling You In....

This client came to us with a solid hairline and aggressive thinning behind it with the desire to fill-in what he called the "bald eagle look." It was a challenge getting the Scalp Micropigmentation to match up with the existing hairline. The goal was to create a full, neat, uniform appearance. The results you see are after 3 passes of 100% Temporary Scalp Micropigmentation.

3348d2w.jpg

w6xj7r.jpg

2dtsx77.jpg

34nmwi9.jpg

vykuo5.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

after pics look good. Is he wearing concealer in the before pics? Strange hairless pattern…….can't really tell from the donor, but seems as though he would be a really good candidate for FUE. Seems as though we don't have the entire story to this…..regardless, the after pics look good.

Thanks RG and David!

Nope, no concealer. This client is in his 20s and does not wish to undergo surgery at the moment. From my experience, FUE scarring can certainly be visible when hair is buzzed down even when small punch sizes are used. Temporary Scalp Micropigmentation allows this client to wear a buzz cut, not deal with visible scarring, and have the option for surgery in the future should he want it.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The work looks great, as always.

It's good to hear that he's exploring other options too while he waits to see if a HT would be right for him later on down the road.

Also, his natural hairline is very interesting to me, especially for being a white guy (I assume). It's very squared off and "boxy", which you don't see very often. Just a meaningless observation from the peanut gallery. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

How long is temporary? It will start to fade between 1-2 years. Some folks can get more than 2 years, though. It really varies depending on environmental impact as well as the person's own assimilation of the pigment.

When it fades will it loose colour? It will lose intensity but not change color.

Also will it leave the scalp in all areas completely ? Yes it will eventually disappear completely.

Thanks pkipling! He started losing his hair at 16 years old! He went for a HT consult at 18 and was told it was not a good idea and to get on meds. He is now 26 and the hairline is holding quite strong. He doesn't really seem keen on having a HT as he fears if he gets one and the hairline finally starts to erode. I actually had a few potential client say they felt his hairline was too aggressive for their taste before I let them know that it was God's design, not mine.....

Thanks pkipling! He started losing his hair at 16 years old! He went for a HT consult at 18 and was told it was not a good idea and to get on meds. He is now 26 and the hairline is holding quite strong. He doesn't really seem keen on having a HT as he fears if he gets one and the hairline finally starts to erode. I actually had a few potential client say they felt his hairline was too aggressive for their taste before I let them know that it was God's design, not mine.....

Haha. I had the same thought at first - but then realized that was definitely a hairline designed by God, not you. The fact that it's his natural hairline is amazing. It's very solid.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56