I'm about to lose it

Are you seriously this down about your life because of your NW2 pattern? Seriously? From the way you write, it would seem as if your completely bald on top and have lost all of your confidence because of that. Buzz your hair until you can find a solution.

If your young/don't use Propecia/have family history of hair loss that exceeds NW2 most surgeons would tell you to wait until your MPB stabilizes.

Do your research, make sure you spend A LOT of time reading up on anything and everything that can help you make a better decision.

And this might not help you because of your stress-filled career but remember, excessive stress only leads to more negative, so stop worrying.

Edited by aw33

• 4 months later...

I totally identify with what the thread starter said...I am in a worse shape though, and I too have felt many times like blowing my brains out...and got up the next day, and somehow soldiered on. Hair loss is finally my last straw man...started five years back but in 3 years I have gone from thinning hair to full blown bald...and at the rate I am losing hair, I give myself six months before I go fully bald...the depression is so bad that I cant even bring myself out to go gymming or meeting people...:-(