Wanting to desperately ,,

speedybunny69

Hi. If you are able to take a couple of weeks off work you should be quite well healed by the time you return. You may still have noticeable signs of redness though. Also it's worth shaving your hair a few weeks before hand so your work colleagues get used to seeing you like that and it will not be a novelty when you return. All the best with it.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Cheers for reply , I am indeed off a cpl weeks in March , so was thinking of getting fue then. On holiday away in Dubai/ Mauritius in September so would be so happy if by then the op would be successful. I'm very sensitive bout my looks and when ppl say anything whether out for a drink or at work , it's like a dagger to my heart . Last time I was in Dubai, was in a shop like boots pharmacy and an assistant woman said you're a gd lookin guy but we can help you with that hair on top of you're head! That was just as she passed me ! Another worst time was when I was. Out in town on a sat night Aggressive drunk guy shouts ure going bald you fker and he kept this up for ages for no reason, I just felt like crying , burst into tears when I got home , pathetic I know. Regarding the treatment I'm there already in my head , just terrified I'll be left a mess . It's the crown of my head still fine hair there so do you think that'd be more successful than frontal .? I'm in Aberdeen UK so not sure how good they would be . Male 46 .

If you spend plenty of time researching and checking out other's results on here, you'll begin to get an idea of the surgeons who are consistently producing good fue results. If you choose a reputable clinic you shouldn't need to have any concerns about being 'left in a mess' as you put it. Of course, you'll look a bit beat up for a few days but by two weeks you'll be pretty much healed with very little evidence of having had anything done. You owe it to yourself to take your time and not rush into any quick decisions based on any old clinic's promises. Have you considered trying finasteride? A lot of people have real success with it in halting their hairloss and if you could stabilise things it would make it much easier re planning an ht.

It's worth you emailing a few clinics some pics of your hair and also visiting some in person to get an accurate idea of what can be done for you. Finasteride/minoxidil would also be discussed as an option.

It sounds like you've had a pretty rough time of it. Having comments shouted at you like that in public is awful. Try to reminder though, we can't affect what others do and say, only how we choose to let it affect us. It's clear that it's that drunk bloke who's got the problem - not you. And he's just one idiot individual. You'll have seen hundreds of other people that night who wouldn't even have noticed your hair, let alone choose to insult you about it.

Try to stay positive. There's help out there for you.:)

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Look for results in cases most similar to yours. Establish specific goals, and know what's realistic. There are many things to consider (e.g. future hairstyles) as you research reputable hair transplant doctors.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hey Speedy, I feel your pain, but hopefully once you have decided on an HT and it is a success you can move on with your life without carrying the burden you appear to at present. A night out in the UK means you're never really too far away from a load mouthed drunken idiot, I wouldn't let the experience you mention stick in your mind too much.

If you do your research and make the right decision then there's no reason why you shouldn't have a similar life changing result as myself. Just go for it I say, get it done and move on with your life.

Have a read of my story below and please feel free to PM me if you need any help or advice.

All the best

Shera

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

The length of your hair can allow you to conceal the grafts and extraction sites.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians