When Can I Return To My Normal Way of Life?

Ok, so tomorrow will be 18 days post op 2800 FUE. The past seventeen days I have been babying my head. My question is...when can I return to life and forget about babying these things? When can I pull a hat on and off my head without worrying? I normally do 100 pushups and 200 situps a night and run about a three miles a day. When can I return to these activities? (I'm getting a gut lol). Also, I work for a tree company. When can I get back to work? Please keep in mind that the job includes lifting VERY heavy wood, dragging brush, having sawdust fall on your head, getting smacked by the occasional branch, sweating, etc. When can I stop pu**ying my head? Thanks

Most clinics will tell you that you could stop worrying about all those things after 2 weeks. But some are stricter than others. Grafts are anchored after 10 days - so you could only remove them surgically now.

Best advice if to follow that instructions from *your* clinic.

But be sure you avoid direct sunlight for the next couple of months!

Two weeks after FUE is a typical time to start gym activities.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians