HT doc explains what is going on with Trump's hair

Atticus

He is pretty close to becoming the President of the United States of America - what exactly do you do for a living?

Is he? has he got the ticket to run for the Republicans yet?

Bear in mind I live in the UK so I don't know everything about US politics but the only person that should be running the States is Bernie Sanders - obviously IMHO.

Anyway, politics aside, Trump's hair is very strange.

Is he? has he got the ticket to run for the Republicans yet?

Bear in mind I live in the UK so I don't know everything about US politics but the only person that should be running the States is Bernie Sanders - obviously IMHO.

Anyway, politics aside, Trump's hair is very strange.

Yup, he hasn't won the ticket yet, but if you follow the polls - he is going to get it unless sanity prevails. I definitely wouldn't call the guy an idiot, he is a billionaire and is on track to win the Presidency, once again if you call someone that has achieved that an idiot, then I am very curious as to what you do for a living?

Now if you called him scary, then I would tend to agree :)

Yup, he hasn't won the ticket yet, but if you follow the polls - he is going to get it unless sanity prevails. I definitely wouldn't call the guy an idiot, he is a billionaire and is on track to win the Presidency, once again if you call someone that has achieved that an idiot, then I am very curious as to what you do for a living?

Now if you called him scary, then I would tend to agree :)

Oh, he is definitely an idiot, just like George Bush. Trump inherited his fortune, he didn't make it. Infact if you look into his finances you'll see he is actually in a lot of debt. He is scary, you've hit the nail on the head there my friend. He is using fear to whip up support amongst a certain demographic and it's working.

What do I do for a living? I'm a Director of a company that I started in 2007.

Oh, he is definitely an idiot, just like George Bush.

What do I do for a living? I'm a Director of a company that I started in 2007.

Okay congrats on directing your own Company - but the two idiots you mentioned above did that too and one became President of a whole country and the other got his own TV show and is about to become President of a whole country too. Sound like two very smart idiots to me no? Have you ever been President of a whole country or had your own TV show?

Oh, he is definitely an idiot, just like George Bush. Trump inherited his fortune, he didn't make it

Not true. He inherited some money from his dad, then almost went bankrupt, and then worked his way out of that to become a multi-billionaire. Very few businessmen couldve done what he did

Infact if you look into his finances you'll see he is actually in a lot of debt

You have clearly not looked into his finances. He is not in debt, he is worth over $9 billion.

How can you be in debt with a net worth like that??!! :confused: