6 month post op very little growth HELP!

I am almost 6 moths post op with very little grow and one side actually looks worse. I know everyone says wait a year but every photo I see at 6 moths growth is very good. Can anyone share their experiences with me that might have been in the same situation?

I am almost 6 moths post op with very little grow and one side actually looks worse. I know everyone says wait a year but every photo I see at 6 moths growth is very good. Can anyone share their experiences with me that might have been in the same situation?

Who is your doctor?

He's one of the best doctors on here. I'm hoping I'm just a late bloomer and wanted to get so positive feedback from people that have been in this situation. In not blaming the doctor, I can't figure out how to post pictures on this thread

Just added a album under my name called 6 months. Please check it out and give me your opinion. Thank you. Also wanted to add I received 1140 graphs in temple area.

Have you been in contact with your surgeon? And if you what was the feedback?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY