My new Hair System - With Pics

TrendSetter

Trendsetter can you pleasse give the name of supplier,

I would like advice.

Since this was my first shot at this, I went to a salon in Toronto.

Ordered two custom ones, took about 10 weeks to arrive and then went had the cutin done. I am not sure where you are from, but depending on your location, you could either find a local salon or order it online from Toplace, HD Direct, etc..

Let me know if you have any questions..

Since this was my first shot at this, I went to a salon in Toronto.

Ordered two custom ones, took about 10 weeks to arrive and then went had the cutin done. I am not sure where you are from, but depending on your location, you could either find a local salon or order it online from Toplace, HD Direct, etc..

Let me know if you have any questions..

If your sitting in a room with daylight and maybe overhead bright light and people sitting next to you and in front of you.

Is it still not possible to see that it is a hairpiece?

if you have your hair combed back or up in the hairline and a person is talking to you face to face up close, really close, Then what?

• 2 weeks later...
If your sitting in a room with daylight and maybe overhead bright light and people sitting next to you and in front of you.

Is it still not possible to see that it is a hairpiece?

if you have your hair combed back or up in the hairline and a person is talking to you face to face up close, really close, Then what?

These were the some of the questions I had, when I started researching hair systems up. Having used them for over a month now - here's my take

1) The lace systems are very good nowadays, and it is almost impossible for folks

to notice you are wearing one!

2) Having your hair combed back, it is difficult to notice. What I have observed though is after about 14-17 days, there is a slight lift - that's because the hold of the tape is decreasing and it's time to apply a new tape

3) I have met a few of my friends after about a few years - and they did not notice my system at all!!

Cheers

These were the some of the questions I had, when I started researching hair systems up. Having used them for over a month now - here's my take

1) The lace systems are very good nowadays, and it is almost impossible for folks

2) Having your hair combed back, it is difficult to notice. What I have observed though is after about 14-17 days, there is a slight lift - that's because the hold of the tape is decreasing and it's time to apply a new tape

3) I have met a few of my friends after about a few years - and they did not notice my system at all!!

Cheers

You have taken the hardest step and it sounds like its working for you. Well done!!

Now it should just get better and better.

I do recomend if you commit to wearing to get a spare piece and also think about skin even if its front skin and lace behind. Almost invisible!

Cheers

What about hold?

For instance, i was skiing today with 18 others from my work. At one point Many of Them started wrestled eachother in the show and pulling off the hats and throwing snow and so on.

They Also took me Down and we were Rolling Down the Hills.

How do you think that would be like if i was wearing a piece?

Hello Grincher and trendsetter, thank you to both of you for keeping this tread alive.

I am from London UK. My scalp is almost bold, i have been using hairfibre for 3 years and now theres very little hair left for hair fibre, nobody has seen me with my lowest natural hair, everyone thinks i have short hair, so perhaps a good time to wear hair system immediately, I checked toplace.com forum its full of reviews. Also checked hairdirect.com

Canada and america have advanced systems, I am still doing little more research , and have questions in mind.

Would i be able to wash my hair in shower with the system on?

Usually after shower i apply oil in my scalp because its always very dry,i suffer from dry skin condition from birth, Would i still be able to apply oil through the system without loosening the glue?

Hello Grincher and trendsetter, thank you to both of you for keeping this tread alive.

I am from London UK. My scalp is almost bold, i have been using hairfibre for 3 years and now theres very little hair left for hair fibre, nobody has seen me with my lowest natural hair, everyone thinks i have short hair, so perhaps a good time to wear hair system immediately, I checked toplace.com forum its full of reviews. Also checked hairdirect.com

Canada and america have advanced systems, I am still doing little more research , and have questions in mind.

Would i be able to wash my hair in shower with the system on?

Usually after shower i apply oil in my scalp because its always very dry,i suffer from dry skin condition from birth, Would i still be able to apply oil through the system without loosening the glue?

Yes you can shower with the unit on.

You could go for a looser attachment on the back and sides and apply oil. Usually the front of the unit is the one area that must be secure.

You will probably need weekly reattachments as oil and glue are not best friends.

Ohkayy , 6 to 8 weeks wait to order it from toplace.com is long.

Is there any uk based website with as good quality systems for similar prices?

For custom it normally takes 6 to 8 weeks. If you order from USA you will need to add extra postage time on too.

I have been using these guys for a few years now

Top Quality & Affordable Hair Systems, Hairpieces, Toupees, Wigs, Hair Replacement Systems - Shipping UK and Worldwide.

Looks great man! Enjoy that extra bounce you'll have in your step now. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56