Fine or light color hair

I would just look at as many online hair loss communities like this one for patient examples and the various doctors who preview various patients.

It will take some time but I think if you look far and long, you will find more light colored examples.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Administrators

You're not gonna get anymore blonde than this guy, his hair is so blonde it's almost white, I hope this helps, in my opinion the color contrast makes up for the thin hair, dark hair dark skin and light hair light skin always win.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181508-dr-bhatti-2728-fue-grafts-try-find-fue-scars.html

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

thank you all.. my hair color is no where that light, but what an amazing result. i have more of a redish blonde color with the obvious super pale skin. my fear is i hardly see my color hair so i don't know what expectations to have, because i can't base it off the dark color corse hair transplants i see all the time. Me other concern is chasing this "bald" issue my life. meaning hair transplant after hair transplant and it looking stringy when i get older.

Dr Bloxham posted a great video a few months back of a blonde case they had worked on, in it he argued that blonde hair was actually better to transplant given the way it contrasts better with the scalp.

I'm also young and blonde and NW4 or something. Personally, I am also really frustrated with the lack of posts about blonde hair too. As you would expect, the Turkish and Indian clinics post a lot of their results on Turkish or Indian guys, who have naturally really thick hair in the donor area, thus a better result can be realised. Given that blonde hair is finer and grafts are less likely to be 3/4 hair grafts, I don't think these incredible results can be achieved by these docs on blonde guys.

Which brings me to my issue - finding a HT doc (within my budget) who has proven good results with lighter coloured hair. I am ready to go ahead with HT and want to book it, but I just can't see a doc here who has posted results of a blonde patient. Anyone with any tips, I'd love to hear them.

• Administrators
thank you all.. my hair color is no where that light, but what an amazing result. i have more of a redish blonde color with the obvious super pale skin. my fear is i hardly see my color hair so i don't know what expectations to have, because i can't base it off the dark color corse hair transplants i see all the time. Me other concern is chasing this "bald" issue my life. meaning hair transplant after hair transplant and it looking stringy when i get older.

If you're young and balding having multiple surgeries is just something you'll have to accept if you get surgery, MPB is progressive and as such you'll have to get subsequent transplants to maintain the result, stabilizing your hair loss is important, minoxidil and finasteride, nizoral, dermaroller, laser therapy, all these things should be an adjunct to surgery, if you can't tolerate finasteride at least stay with everything else it's better than nothing. One and done is just not a reality when you're young and balding, something to think about before committing to surgery.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

yeah i have talked to bloxham, and that patients results look good. That being said the hairline wasn't shown and i would need more pictures to see what expectation to expect.

do you have any pictures of your current hair status?

These were pre-going on Minox about 5 months ago. Minox has had a bit of impact which I wasn't expecting but very happy about. Still think I'd need between 4-5K grafts though.

Any HT surgeons happening to be browsing here, happy to hear your suggestions / approaches!

5b32e9ca84079_HL-topelev_1298x2309.jpg.370e2d5ba366ba9119f75e4a1133b14b.jpg

5b32e9ca93a09_HL-Frontelev_1298x2309.jpg.5c83cf20af328a14b52c2af02f5b7927.jpg