Who are the Best HT Docs in New York CIty?

taurusrisen

Are you having FUHT or FUE?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

You, my friend, are asking all the wrong questions.

You should be looking much wider than just a city. Do more research and create fewer threads :)

Well, if someone is looking locally then there should be some good picks for the area.

If its a wider area then its just the same names repeated over, like rahal, hnw or konnior, who get the most mentions. While there can also be good ones locally, sometimes I think people here just repeat what others say towards best docs

Well, if someone is looking locally then there should be some good picks for the area.

If its a wider area then its just the same names repeated over, like rahal, hnw or konnior, who get the most mentions. While there can also be good ones locally, sometimes I think people here just repeat what others say towards best docs

The OP started another thread asking about the best docs in North America.

I'm just saying, if you limit your search to a small geographical area, then you're (probably) going to limit the upside of your results.