Amending hairline please

Hi Guys

Please give me your opinion about the hairline, now i m in the 4th month and the hairline make me so depressed it is so fake, too straight from sides , it makes me feel my head has been cut to two slices, I cannot hold myself anymore, i cannot imagin contine rest of my life with this hairline, it so artifical, there is no receding at all, i do not know something is wrong. I m think now to remove all the hairs by laser by shaving i do not know, what i know is this hairline should be removed in any way

• Administrators

Sam every month you make the same thread, and every month you get the same advice, I saw your pictures and I think you have really good growth for only 4 months, obviously it may look sparse and unnatural right now, there is still a lot of growth to come and the hairs still need to mature. If at 12 months you still feel the same, get the grafts removed shave your head and forgot about your hairloss. There's no use in trying to judge your results at 4 months.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.