Treatment in the UK or Not?

I used to use goldpharma (online) but they are now having trouble accepting credit card payments due to some legal dispute. Propecia was quite costly but because I quarter them it isn't really an issue for me. One box lasts me 9 months.

Proscar is just the version of finasteride prescribed for prostate issues and is 5mg as opposed to 1mg for hair loss. So as has been said already, you can cut Proscar into fourths and take an average of 1.25mg per day, skipping one day of the week if desired, or just try cutting it into fifths.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

There are big and established online pharmacies which are clearly reputable and the prescription through their online GPs only costs around 20 quid, on top of the cost of the drugs.

Spex, are you financially compensated in any way, including through discounted drugs, for promoting Dr Edgar? Thanks.

Good point about who to trust for meds supply and their does seem to be a few cheap online suppliers out there.

Palmtree when did you visit as i still cant place you?

Matt your hair looks excellent, Dr Konior did a fantastic job.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Good point about who to trust for meds supply and their does seem to be a few cheap online suppliers out there.

Palmtree when did you visit as i still cant place you?

Matt your hair looks excellent, Dr Konior did a fantastic job.

Mick

Hi Mick,

I can vaguely remember coming to visit you earlier this year but the date I do not recall, we discussed propecia.

Palmtree,

Thank you for letting me know who you are.

We discussed concepts rather than specifics and the importance of trying to stabilise your situation .this was because we looked at the idea of needing multiple procedures if the loss continued.

Dealing with hair loss definitely comes at a price both emotionally and in the pocket.

Good luck with this but don't forget what I said about making sure you investigate everything thoroughly before taking the plunge.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Palmtree,

Thank you for letting me know who you are.

We discussed concepts rather than specifics and the importance of trying to stabilise your situation .this was because we looked at the idea of needing multiple procedures if the loss continued.

Dealing with hair loss definitely comes at a price both emotionally and in the pocket.

Good luck with this but don't forget what I said about making sure you investigate everything thoroughly before taking the plunge.

Mick

Hi

That is quite alright well I think procedures are necessarry in my case, atleast the initial one, which is what I intend on doing, I believe in preventative medication first before doing anything else and making sure my body is happy with what i do and keeps the process from slowing down

Thanks

Not sure how much you guys are paying for your 1mg Fin, but I paid less that 200 rupees (2 pounds sterling) for a 30 day supply after my treatment and I think it did the trick and continues to do so. I have even got some for a friend of mine and again it seems to be working fine. Its no secret that consumers in the western world get totally shafted when it comes to buying medicines.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Edited by Shera