SMP Looks is Now AHEAD INK

Thanks for the name change and brand update. I'm still considering whether or not I'd like to get scalp micro pigmentation in my scar. However, I'm still on sure whether or not I'm going to go for a fifth hair transplant and if I do, whether it will be strip or FUE. At this point, I'm considering if you we for the simple fact that I've already had four strips and don't want to risk the potential for any additional stretching, not that my scar is bad by any stretch of the imagination and is perfectly satisfactory to me. However, I know with subsequent procedures, risks increase. And at this point, I don't need the worlds largest session, only some refinement work, mostly to fill in some areas of the crown and below, I mediately above the occipital ridge.

That said, if I do FUE, I think I may do some SMP in the strips car so that I have a bit more flexibility in trimming my hair shorter on the sides.

Best,

Bill

Thanks Home and Bill!

Bill,

From my experience SMP works best on strip scars that are flat and white, but also on scars where the client is going to buzz down. If you plan to wear your hair long we can still provide some nice coverage with the SMP but I find it takes a lot of pigment/multiple passes for the effect to be worthwhile.

I'm in a similar boat as you in that while I have grafts available via another strip, I'd rather not risk stretching. That's why I just had a mFUE procedure with Dr. Bloxham. But I'll document that on another thread!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com