2801 Follicular Unit Transplantation - 11-month results by Patrick Mwamba, MD

This thirty-year-old patient came to see Dr. Patrick Mwamba at MyWHTC clinic in Belgium (Europe) where the frontal scalp was treated with 2800 FUT grafts in one session. The patient has medium-fine, dark brown hair and light fair skin with slightly above average donor density. The frontotemporal regions and hairline were created based on the patient’s unique needs. The patient’s top priority was to frame and balance the face for improved public appearance. Prior to undergoing the procedure, the patient committed to finasteride, minoxidil, and vitamins with biotin. Below are the eleven-month results photos.

Consider that donor density and hair characteristics will dictate your ability to achieve hair restoration goals. The examination of the donor and recipient areas will also affect how cautiously an individual should approach surgical hair restoration. Those who suffer from hair loss can usually expect to experience more hair loss even after more than one sessions of grafting. The most important information that an individual in pursuit of hair transplantation can be made aware of is just how uncommon it is to effectively treat this problem by one single surgical procedure.

f2_zps4wyegnse.jpg

r_zpssw1shtuq.jpg

l_zpsqq4f9ta5.jpg

p_zpsj7xjgdzk.jpg

f1_zpsxxfu0koc.jpg

f_zps0ckvmui0.jpg

t_zpsm3qy23kj.jpg

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men

Best hair loss clinic in Europe

Best hair clinic in Brussels Belgium for repair

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

This is a more aggressive hairline and the improved caliber of hair is certainly more noticeable. Hair styling that may or may not include hair product is also creating a much thicker appearance of the 11-month results.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Very clean work and good yield. Love the hairline design.

Agree that the work is good but this hairline is not to my taste. Looks like a female hairline, it's too rounded imo. Temple closure is one thing but this looks a little daft in my opinion.

Edit: May be that the hairstyle/natural angle of the hair is contributing significantly to this impression.

Me too bud! Will probably be seeking one myself when i eventually take ze plunge :D

Go for it champ(providing you have done your research, have the donor supply and stable hair)! Do err on the side of caution though!

• 2 weeks later...
Very clean work and good yield. Love the hairline design.

True...

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*