Hairsearch21

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Nearly 7 month now.

Sorry, im a bit inactive... But life is better now and i really want to enjoy it now.

It was a hard time and now better days are here.

I have one pic from my crown which i cover with some toppik but really i dont care that much about it.

I will have work on the crown in the future for sure.

Maybe again with Dr. koray as his work on me is really good or with Dr. Hasson.

But we will see :).

Im happy for 7month and still 5 more month.

I can see a lot of baby hairs still.

If this is the endresult im 95% happy :).

image.thumb.jpg.83254917fe21a3b9e0aa3ee44b99dac0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Its just crazy how fast you leave this kind of forums..

2-3 month ago i was online everyday and now... Im just here to give you back what this community gave me month ago :)!

Help :D

I think month 6-now was amazing.

Big difference.

I still can see new growth and some hair defenitely need to catch up with the others BUT if today is my 12 month update, i would be 100% happy :).

And that is what life is all about.

To be happy and to live your life :)..

Its amazing.

And hey, the dating game is booming in the last weeks :D

Im not sure if it is the hair or that im just a happy man again but surely the hair makes me happy and in a way thats it.

My hair is now long enough to slick back and cover the crown perfectly without concealers :).

I think i will go back to Dr. Koray 2018 for the crown because i can trust him now that i see the results :).

Pics will come soon :D

But im happy - and remember where i came from. A bald Nw5A and my hair is especially in the frontal third FULL. No matter how strong the lightening is you cant see my scalp there.

Hairline is nearly perfect for me and it will get better the next 5-7 month i guess :D..

So im a happy man now :).

Thanks for your help guys!

Really happy for you it is great to hear positive stories like this. Remember the crown take longer for the hair to come through so in my view you should wait 18 months and see how you feel before making any decisions.

For now as you said enjoy your hair but please continue to update us on your progress.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hey guys!

Its just crazy how fast you leave this kind of forums..

2-3 month ago i was online everyday and now... Im just here to give you back what this community gave me month ago :)!

Help :D

I think month 6-now was amazing.

Big difference.

I still can see new growth and some hair defenitely need to catch up with the others BUT if today is my 12 month update, i would be 100% happy :).

And that is what life is all about.

To be happy and to live your life :)..

Its amazing.

And hey, the dating game is booming in the last weeks :D

Im not sure if it is the hair or that im just a happy man again but surely the hair makes me happy and in a way thats it.

My hair is now long enough to slick back and cover the crown perfectly without concealers :).

I think i will go back to Dr. Koray 2018 for the crown because i can trust him now that i see the results :).

Pics will come soon :D

But im happy - and remember where i came from. A bald Nw5A and my hair is especially in the frontal third FULL. No matter how strong the lightening is you cant see my scalp there.

Hairline is nearly perfect for me and it will get better the next 5-7 month i guess :D..

So im a happy man now :).

Thanks for your help guys!

that's good to hear mate look forward to the update.

• 7 months later...

Im really sorry guys.. that i havent finished my thread.

But hey.. Im really busy since i have my hair back :P

Its crazy to see tje difference THAT clearly after more than 14 months :).

The result...

well..

One word?

AMAZING.

Im so happy with it.

Its dense. No matter how harsh the light is. You cant see the skin where they transplanted hair.

Maybe the Finasteride boooooosted the result but to be honest.. i think the Doc did a miracle on me..

OF COURSE it could be denser here and there... but in 90% off all situations my hair looks full for everyone including me an that is what matters the most because noone looks that exact like me ;).

You wanna have pics and you will get them soon :D

i think in the next days :).

And than i will end this thread.

The crown where no work was done stayed the same and im fine with that because you cant see it the way i wear my hair. And sometimes i put a little bit toppik in it just to make sure everything is perfect.

So.. The 10% restsituations... You can see the scalp when the hair is very wet.So when i go for a nice day on the sea and start swimming it looks thin. Not that bad but not full.

And you cant expect that guys. You will never reach the density of your full hair days.

At least not yet. Maybe if the cure is comming someday.

As a resume: It was the hardest but also the best decision in my life..

I really enjoy it.

And im not joking to you guys.

And for all those people in the ugly duckling right now..

I know it sucks SO MUCH.

But you will come out of this time.

And it will be worth it.

Again english is not my mother language :).

Sorry^^

Cheers guys!

Ps: As you can see im not longer in this forum or in any other forum.. Because i dont care about my hair anymore.

Not in the way i did before.

And this will happen to everyone with a successful ht my friend. I promise!