Decided on FUE which surgeon?

Dynamo

I have decided it's time to have crown done, now 35 and I've had no further loss (in fact had growth in the last year?) in last 7-8 years. I've been in contact with BHR clinic / Dr Bisanga and they have been very helpful if advising me on the procedure. I'd like to contact at least 3-4 clinics then pick the one I feel comfortable with.

I'm looking to Europe as I live in Dubai, having researched there are no worthy clinics in the midde East so ideally Turkey would be great but I want this to be one time thing so the price /location is important but isn't the key factor. I need 2000-2500 grafts

Is there a top 5 list for Europe, or any previous posts to read through?

Thanks

At the bare minimum, as long as the surgical extractions and incisions are done by the doctor and the doctor focuses in only you as tge patient during your surgery, then I think you will be safe. You dont want a distracted, highly technician driven doctor. After all, you are paying for the docs expertise and no one elses. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I know the price is right in Europe for FUE, but be very careful and do your homework and find a reputable doctor that does most of the work. I agree with "Sean" and be careful not to get a clinic full of technicians who do all or most of the work.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.