2 VIDEOS: Dr. Lindsey Repair case submitted video and stopped in for quick check

This nice fellow saw me a few years ago about a small frontal case. He went elsewhere and had a case that was not dense enough, and had an unusual hairline design, often seen in the textbooks, but not necessarily good in "real life".

We did a repair case on him about 11 months ago and he emailed in this video. Its really a terrific testamonial but he doesn't show his post repair hairline. I was in London doing consultations, and he was nice enough to spin by and let Wendy film his hairline.

So there are 2 videos, one his (pretty professionally done), and one by my nurse (which is pretty candid).

Enjoy.

The videos are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqrmT...ature=youtu.be

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Lindsey I would think repair cases like this probably give you an awesome sense of satisfaction! I was a repair case myself so I know the frustration of going through life thinking you look "odd" .. and after my procedure with Dr. Rahal, I was soooooo grateful ... you guys are doing important work!

• 2 weeks later...

While nobody get all successes...simply avoiding trouble goes along way to making folks happy.

Ideally you go to a doctor who has a bit of a track record, you get to see some of his/her results...

And you do your best to avoid 1. Big scar 2. Hairline too low or some silly swoop like is shown in the facial plastic textbooks (that I had to study too). 3. Too little hair over too much bald skin.

Frankly the way this guy wears his hair...who'd ever know. But HE DID, and that was enough to make him irritated. I'm glad to have helped.

Thanks

Dr. Lindsey

(He's stopping in soon so I can see him in person, will get some good pics).

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Great work Dr. Lindsey. The gentleman seems very happy. Congratulations to him and to you for your fine work.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...