Surgeons - Erdogan, Villnow, Doganay, Devroye, Farjo

Bulldog

Hello everyone, I've just joined the forum as I'm looking to have an FUE procedure as I.m thinning on top.

I have been doing some research and am wondering what people's experiences are with the following surgeons?

I have put a few of my initial comments next to each Dr.

Dr Villnow

I like the thought of going to Germany as it is easy for me to get to from the uk and he seems reasonably priced, but I cannot find any recent reviews of Dr Villnow.

Dr Devroye

Seems to get decent reviews, I am waiting for an evaluation from photos that I sent.

Dr Erdogan

Seems to be quite a few reviews around and price seems ok.

Dr Doganay

Cannot find many reviews but seems reasonable price and had good communication.

Dr Farjo

Convenient as based in UK, awaiting evaluation from photos I sent.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I don't know where you live, but I would strongly suggest not going to Dr. Erdogan for many reasons which include the awful treatment of some patients I personally know of. It would be wise not to go to Turkey in my opinion . Although you could get lucky,I have seen some bad results and unhappy patients who recently have been there. You cannot always go by some pictures that look good to you and the results on this board. Many are advertisements and statements made by people who are compensated in some fashion to write good reviews. Negative results are rarely discussed on this board. I would advise you to go to a doctor who practices good aftercare and one that is proven to be very honest and ethical with their advice.

Good luck to you.

I've seen a few good FUE results from Devroye, plenty of good strip work. Feriduni is booked up for 10 months ahead when i checked a couple of months back, probably taking bookings for 2017 now!

Didn't matter to me though as i have booked in with Dr Lorenzo in Madrid, who i think is better.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I don't know where you live, but I would strongly suggest not going to Dr. Erdogan for many reasons which include the awful treatment of some patients I personally know of. It would be wise not to go to Turkey in my opinion . Although you could get lucky,I have seen some bad results and unhappy patients who recently have been there. You cannot always go by some pictures that look good to you and the results on this board. Many are advertisements and statements made by people who are compensated in some fashion to write good reviews. Negative results are rarely discussed on this board. I would advise you to go to a doctor who practices good aftercare and one that is proven to be very honest and ethical with their advice.

Good luck to you.

Did your aquantances get less grafts/incisions than agreed upon?

This has been raised in the forum, but surgeon not disclosed.

What post-op after care should patients be expecting if in another country? Am considerimg Erdogan but price seems comparable to Lorenzo, especially in light of your comments.

Thanks for sharing.