Dense Packed Hairline Final Result

I had a procedure for my hairline and temples about 7 weeks ago. This was a dense packing session on an area that had a minimal amount of loss. My doc was one of the highly recommended on this board.

After 10 days... all my scabs had fallen out and you could see all the new hairs in place. Needless to say, I was ecstatic about the look and the way my new hairline framed my face.

Of course, all the new hairs had fallen out around the 5th week or so. Although I realize it is normal, It is pretty depressing at week 7.

I know it depends on the yield... But is it possible that the final result will look similar to the way it looked before the hairs shed?

As long as your yield is in the upper 90 percentile then yes, it should look even better once the overall regrowth occurs and then some length of the hair shafts as well.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

gillenator makes a good point - what you saw in the mirror was a just lot of little tiny hairs in the place they were planted - now imagine them 2 or 3 inches long all waving in the wind and comb-able. Should be neat!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

What was the density planted in the zones? Do you know? Was it 65cm or less?

Hope you get the results you seek but keep an eye on your progress with HD pics for your records. Make sure you have uniformity amongst the density as well as the outline when it is all grown out. Density sessions seem to be risky as not what some doctora disclose. Keep an eye on your donor too, the last thinkg you want is a shockloss visible area.

Did the doc work on most of your surgery or technicians?

Best of luck.