Am I now a candidate for temple/hairline transplant

Yea your hair needs to be longer,it seems you want the undercut look which is very popular, something like Fernando Torres, to do this style you'll have to grow your hair out, go to a salon they'll trim it and line up the sides, you have the hair to do it, like I said the problem is you don't know what to do with all that hair, if I had your hair id be having the sickest hairstyle right now, consider yourself blessed.

Undercut style

908zdh.jpg

Ill take your advice. I was always told not to go to a salon because women don't know anything about mens her and that I should go to a barber instead but who knows.

• Administrators
Ill take your advice. I was always told not to go to a salon because women don't know anything about mens her and that I should go to a barber instead but who knows.

I'm not talking about a salon older women go to, I'm talking about a legit salon where most of the people working there are hair stylist and the majority are gay men, I'm not sure where you live, but you may have to do some research, go to a couple of salons show them pictures of the hairstyle you're looking for, look at the clientele, if it's a place filled with older women, than its probably not the salon for you, you're looking for a young trendy salon, I'd go on Yelp if I were you and start looking.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm not talking about a salon older women go to, I'm talking about a legit salon where most of the people working there are hair stylist and the majority are gay men, I'm not sure where you live, but you may have to do some research, go to a couple of salons show them pictures of the hairstyle you're looking for, look at the clientele, if it's a place filled with older women, than its probably not the salon for you, you're looking for a young trendy salon, I'd go on Yelp if I were you and start looking.

ok awesome. Does my current hair style not fit my face or facial shape? Reason i ask is because on some people the low fade looks good for them

I like this actors hair style, but maybe it fits him really well and it doesn't fit me? But he can definitely pull off the same hair style that I currently have. This is why I ask if maybe its my face shape or my features that don't go with it?

https://tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/jackson-avery-greys-anatomy-s11-promo-abc.jpg

Theo walcott has a similar style.

http://images.football365.com/12/11/800x600/Theo-Walcott-Arsenal-1024_2863696.jpg

Any opinions on why I can't pull these looks off?

Another vote for holding off on HT surgery.

No, I don't see why you couldn't pull off the hair styles you posted above. :)

• Administrators

Well for one I wouldn't say you don't pull the look off, but in my opinion that look is very plain and boring even on Theo Walcott, I don't think anyone ever looks at Theo and says great hairstyle, if I had a lot of hair I would be rocking something like this

iw0is9.jpg

Notice it's just a regular guy hairlines like yours he's not a model but the hairstyle makes a big difference, he'd probably look less attractive with a plain short haircut.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.