Bobman on TV!

Bobman

Hey all! Long time since my last post...but I wanted to show-off Hasson & Wong's masterpiece once again, only this time I'm on a television interview.

Pay no attention to the "bulk-ness" of my figure...I'm since been on a strick high-cardio, protien/low carb plan and have trimmed away the fat. Not only will you see my hair longer than it's EVER been and kick ASS...but you'll see a trim fit skinny Bob in the coming months when I update you all soon!

Click on the link below, and it will take you where you can view the video. Let me know what you all think!

Bobman on The Morning Blend

🙃

Harry: Thank you, I appreciate the kind words.

Brentipold: Let us not forget the skillful techniques of Dr.Hasson. Even with the best characteristics...you pick the wrong doc, it's over. Thank you for the compliments. And it's true, nobody can tell.

Youngsuccess: I've been hearing that alot lately...and I LIKE IT!

🙃

Severn, the video isn't hairloss related. It's just bobman talking about car rentals. Bobman, your hair looks great you lucky bastard! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that you were just another lucky guy with a nice head of hair.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

aaron1234: Thank you for clarifying that for me. I've gotten many compliments to the interview and great response. I'm looking forward to letting this grow very long. When the bangs reach lower than my chin...then it's the longest I will have had it EVER in my life. Thanks man and spread the word on my vids. icon_wink.gif

Bill: LOL...that's funny. I believe we all have something to give, right? Thank you very much for the kudos, as always.

🙃

Heya, Bobman! As you know, I haven't been on the hairloss websites very much for some time. I decided to have a crack at it this rainy Saturday in NYC, and here I find this gem. Great stuff! I got a real kick out of you noting that if the tires are <span class="ev_code_RED">BALD</span> you don't wanna drive that car. Don't we all know it!!! icon_wink.gif You and I both picked brand new Hassonmobiles!

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Hehe, Bob. You looked great in the vid, by the way. All's well here. Hope same with you.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

bobman, u should get back to wearing your hair to like how u had it at 9 months post op ht#2 after your haircut. thought that looked pretty good man. good luck on the weight loss buddy and nice video!

spex: Rock'n Roll! You da Man!

hdude46: I have to tell you that my hairstyles are all over the place. When you viewed me at the 9 month mark, you have to understand that I haven't had hair there in 15 years! That said, the hairstyle at 9 months was really not "styled" at all...more like "here it is...where the heck do I put it all...." LOL! Now I wear my hair slicked back, spiked, feathered, messy...you name it. Currently I'm going for a world record of how long I can let it grow. I'm at the "dorky looking" stage, where no matter what I'm not happy...LOL. That will soon change. I'm going for the Jim Morrison look...wish me luck. And thanks again for the nice comments.

🙃