Need advice,pic inside,30 years old

First to say hi friends,coz its really nice reading all posts and helping each other.Iam new member but was behinde whole year here,think i read absolutly all posts .

Now to say my story

iam 30 years old,started notice receding in my 20 age,probably before but lets say 10 years,was using minoxidil last whole year,now on break 2 months(i order year suply and wait to come),i never was on propecia but planing very soon,iam probably norwood 5.Iam planing my ht december probably,was in contact with one doctor(Demisroy).Question is

Should i go on HT now in december and use my 3500-4000 grafts absolutlo wisely,not even touch hair line(ablosutly not even mm).just put all over scalp,and with medications be ok some time,if i need second HT just go from front slowly to top and i wouldnt mind to have bad crown even after second,just some hair to frame my head,to say i have very very small head.

The worst thing i consider is Shock Loss,so ill be thankfull what someone think about this,is it worth to go?Also to say that i think i have very good donor.Sry i posted twice i will find how to delete one tread.

Here my photos

11392881_10204493361555085_8707792776183124025_n.jpg.f2922de784bc493c3b9c047034a91b76.jpg

11217580_10204493362395106_873728639664992885_n.jpg.82dfa8b0df2f110a595da2b76d5a34d1.jpg

11040948_10204493359795041_9107098060197016205_n.jpg.f41476580e5b9f105f5a1a1ce60e9cb2.jpg

,i never was on propecia but planing very soon

If you plan to do it anyway, do it now immediately and come back in a year. Get the hair transplant out of your head now.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Marek,

You definitely have a diffused thinning pattern and so the more apparent risk right now is the shock loss.

IMHO, it would be wise to get on Propecia or some other form of low dose finasteride to see how you respond to it before having any surgery.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hi Marek,

As the others have pointed out, it's better to try fin first and see if that gets any results and/or stabilises your hair loss before you get a HT.

Did the doctor say you have 3500-4000 grafts in total able to be used for transplant? I guess that's on the low side, but could probably do the hairline and mid section. Good luck.

Yep, stablize your hairloss on fin first. Minox is very good regrowth drug too, but no point taking it and then stopping and retaking.

Propecia (fin) is the drug that will stop you losing hair in the future.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

First to say thx on your suggestions its really helpfull,i give a try fin and minox and wait at lest 6 months to see for side effect,if i dont see side effect i will go for transplant.My hair receded this way over 10 years without any meditacions and for example if i did HT when i was 20 years old belive me i think i wouldnt wrong,yes hair recede but goes very slowly and hairline is same as i was 20(ofcourse receded now),if i could handle FIN i will go for sure,if dont than no point doing nothing,i will see how is going,thx friends