Dr doganay not responding

Had my ht about 18 months ago. The clinic was in touch often through email. I sent them pictures over 6 weeks ago. I mentioned in my email about my concerns and I was not completely satisfied. The clinic just stopped responding. I gave them a month to respond and sent another email to ensure they received my previous. They still haven't responded. Anyone have any experience with the clinic stopping responding? Kind of upsetting that they would do that. Let me know what you guys think. I want to give it time before posting pics of my results and going into my I wasn't satisfied.

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

Try to contact a moderator here and they will assist you in order to get in touch with them. Part of be a member here as a doctor is being accountable for poor results. Do you have before and after pictures you could share. That helps get members on your side and the ball rolling.

• Administrators

Send him a message on here, I did that for my consultation, they responded promptly, however, it's been 8 months so, to be fair you should reserve final judgement until 12 months. I think it's unfair to contact a clinic at 8 months to request any type of refund, Dr. Doganay has offered to do transplants for free to unhappy patients so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Can u update your thread?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

TOharbourfrontm

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your result. It's unusual for the clinic to not respond. I'm going to email Dr. Doganay and his rep and make them aware of your thread.

Please keep me informed of any development. You can PM me or email me at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks David, that must have done the trick because I received an email from the clinic shorty after my post on here.

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

Thanks David, that must have done the trick because I received an email from the clinic shorty after my post on here.

Isn't that a coincedence :P Hope everything works out for you buddy :)

The clinic has offered to due a repair for free. I'm just debating if It's doable for me to get there

• Administrators

Can you post pictures? Honestly if you're not happy with the results why go again that's my thinking, but I would like to see for myself as I want to go to Dr. Doganay and I want to see how bad it is.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

The clinic has offered to due a repair for free. I'm just debating if It's doable for me to get there

Glad to hear it! Good luck and please let us know how things turn out if you are able to make the trip.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

My only area of concern is my left temple that wasn't filled in. I'm not sure that I will go back. It's a far trip from Canada and the flight is expensive. Also I'm not keen to have another procedure now. It's painful and getting enough time of work to have the procedure and come back with it not being noticeable isn't easy. That being said the clinic is being generous and giving me time to decide so I will have to think about it

TOharbourfrontm

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your result. It's unusual for the clinic to not respond. I'm going to email Dr. Doganay and his rep and make them aware of your thread.

Please keep me informed of any development. You can PM me or email me at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Glad to hear it! Good luck and please let us know how things turn out if you are able to make the trip.

This is an awesome forum! Nice work David.

• Administrators
My only area of concern is my left temple that wasn't filled in. I'm not sure that I will go back. It's a far trip from Canada and the flight is expensive. Also I'm not keen to have another procedure now. It's painful and getting enough time of work to have the procedure and come back with it not being noticeable isn't easy. That being said the clinic is being generous and giving me time to decide so I will have to think about it

Do you mind posting some pictures of those of us considering this clinic?

View my thread

Send me a pm and we talk. Don't want to post here until I decide what to do

Ive had a few pm about my thread here. Anyone who is interested can cheak out my profile photos of my temples and you will see my area of concern. Like I said earlier the clinic responded and offered to do another procedure for free to repair it. Still deciding if that's best for me right now

• 2 weeks later...