ISHRS Conference in Chicago

Stagger,

You can find the 2015 meeting program here. It lists all the presenters.

Edited by David - Moderator

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks David but I can't open that link. I'm not sure if any Docs attending would even be interested in doing consults while in town, but since I live in Chicago I thought it might be a good opportunity to meet with some of the European attendees. I thought there might be a list of those attending.

Sorry about that. I pasted the wrong link. You can go to the ISHRS page here and find the Detailed Program link under Program and Registration.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

All one has to do is scan the program to see that there's a whole lotta FUE talk goin' on there this year.

Interesting because I read somewhere that FUT IS MORE POPULAR THAN FUE. :P

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Yup just browsing through the program I see a lot of familiar names including Dr. Konior, Shapiro, Umar, Vogel, Wesley, Farjo, Bernstein among others. Janna from SMG will be there also. I don't see many of the European docs such as Lorenzo, Feriduni etc...

Lots of FUE presentations yes.

I was there 2 years ago as participant in the Chicago International Movies and Music Festival. My wife and I fell in love with the town.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Mav,

Great question!

I would have loved to present mFUE at the conference this year. However, the schedule simply wouldn't allow for it. Unfortunately, we can't even attend this year's meeting.

I would, however, like to present it next year -- or at a similar conference sometimes in the possibly near-er future.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Do any of the moderators or reps know who will be attending the conference in Chicago this September? Is there a list somewhere that shows which doctors will be there? I went to their website but could not find who is participating.

The ISHRS organization doesn't disclose a list of attendees so I wouldn't be able to say who's all attending. I am on the conference committee since I'm the chair for the Surgical Assistants Program this year. This position has given me access to statistics for the conference attendances. The # of registrations has surpassed budgeted figures already with 2 weeks to go. I believe it was close to 700 attendees consisting of doctors, assistants & office personnel plus 2 weeks and on-site registrations to go. This will be the most attended hair conference ever!

I am looking forward to visiting the wonderful city of Chicago, and participating in this year's conference. :)

The ISHRS organization doesn't disclose a list of attendees so I wouldn't be able to say who's all attending. I am on the conference committee since I'm the chair for the Surgical Assistants Program this year. This position has given me access to statistics for the conference attendances. The # of registrations has surpassed budgeted figures already with 2 weeks to go. I believe it was close to 700 attendees consisting of doctors, assistants & office personnel plus 2 weeks and on-site registrations to go. This will be the most attended hair conference ever!

I am looking forward to visiting the wonderful city of Chicago, and participating in this year's conference. :)

Thanks Janna. If you get a chance make sure you take the Chicago Architecture Foundation boat tour, it takes 90 minutes and leaves from Michigan Ave and the river. It's the #1 thing I recommend for out of towners and is very interesting. Enjoy your time in town!