Patient Results for Dr.Resul Yaman- 4600 grafts

Lots of real estate to cover. It is a distinct change based on the recipient zone. Some folks put as much grafts in smaller zones which may never grow due to massive shock or follicle death. So, this result is pretty good!

Dr. Yaman,

It's been a real pleasure getting to know you and learning more about your experience, technique and hair transplant philosophy. You've presented many examples of your results now and in my opinion, they are quite impressive. I also sent you an email :-).

I look forward to seeing more from you each and every month :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Dr. Yaman,

It's been a real pleasure getting to know you and learning more about your experience, technique and hair transplant philosophy. You've presented many examples of your results now and in my opinion, they are quite impressive. I also sent you an email :-).

I look forward to seeing more from you each and every month :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you very much Bill for your comments. We will continue to present new examples.

Ditto what others have said: This is an excellent cosmetic outcome for this fellow, especially considering the amount of real estate there was to cover.

I'm particularly impressed by the appealing facial framing Dr. Yaman achieved for this patient with the design of the hairline. Well done!

P.S. Dr. Yaman, I was intrigued by the description of your FUE protocol in your profile: using a micromotor (motorized handheld punch) set at low speed rather than high speed to minimize heating and breakage of the follicles during extraction, and extracting and implanting in 1,000 FU increments to decrease out-of-body time of the transplanted follicles.

• 6 months later...