Dr acar cosmedica

Hi all I am back in the market for a ht this time definitely a fue. 2 years after my decision not to go through with FUT with Dr Radha (after travelling to India and wasting ?2000?)

1. Anybody have any feedback on Dr acar and his surgery - cosmedica/medical park?

2. I am looking at a 4000+ fue surgery and have consulted with Dr bhatti and dr doganay, but I am looking at prices also.

3. Dr bhatti ?5000pounds Dr acar ?1300 pounds and dr doganay ?6000 pounds this is without any expenses.

I will post a pic , please please any advice will help me massively I am a worrier and in the end that's why I didnt go through with Dr Radha and the FUT. Thank you

Hi all I am back in the market for a ht this time definitely a fue. 2 years after my decision not to go through with FUT with Dr Radha (after travelling to India and wasting ?2000?)

1. Anybody have any feedback on Dr acar and his surgery - cosmedica/medical park?

2. I am looking at a 4000+ fue surgery and have consulted with Dr bhatti and dr doganay, but I am looking at prices also.

3. Dr bhatti ?5000pounds Dr acar ?1300 pounds and dr doganay ?6000 pounds this is without any expenses.

I will post a pic , please please any advice will help me massively I am a worrier and in the end that's why I didnt go through with Dr Radha and the FUT. Thank you

Can you please elaborate why you didn't opt for Dr.Radha?

From what I have read about dr acar is that he doesn't do any of the procedure himself.

It is a technician clinic. Very cheap 1800 euros for 4000 grafts. Hotel included, but the problem is you don't know who will be operating on you that particular day.

I read a review the other day about a patient who went for his operation and dr acar wasn't even there that day.

It's a risk, but that's not to say they don't produce good results. All operations are a gamble, but going to these technician clinics make it an even bigger gamble. But it may well turn out ok.

I was considering this clinic, because the price really sucks you in, but for that little extra bit more money, I want a dr who actually participates in the operation.

The next price bracket up who I'm considering is..dr civas..dr kul...both 1 euro..they both actually do the operation themselves..then there is dr demirsoy 1.5 euro.

Edited by David - Moderator

Hi there regarding Dr Acar check out another hair loss website called 'Real Self' forum there's a guy on there called '19hero ' he seems to have a good result with comedico also other patients have shown their results with him there,in my opinion if you have the money go with a recommended Doc but in saying tha t a lot of tech clinics are putting out good results in Turkey just do your research, there's actually even a few clinics there where the actual Doc does most of the work for the same price as the budget clinics one in particular i came across ,unfortunately can't think of his name now will forward it on to you if I remember he has posted on this site or should I say one of his patients has in fact I probably would have gone to him but I came across him after I has my transplant in Turkey.

Dr Resul Yaman just remembered that someone had sent me a private message mentioning this Doc what impressed me the most is apparently he only extracts so many grafts before implanting them as opposed to extracting all in one go, in other words he does the extractions in stages to minimise time out of body trauma to the grafts.

Also he prices are amazingly economical on a par with the tech clinics

• 1 year later...

It is a technician clinic also very low quality ... Also Unauthorised and Unlicensed Clinic.. The entire Surgery is performed by the Technicians you can not see the around dr acar and very interesting dr acar has ishrs certificate how is it possible ? :eek:

Edited by sunger10