Anyone interested to join from India for HT at Dr Koray Edogan -Asmed?

Hi guys,

I am from India and I have been advised by Dr Koray that I require 4500-5000 grafts for full density hair transplant.

As I have never been outside India im looking for some company from India who is also interested in having their Hair Transplantation done with Dr Koray so that we can have company throughout the trip and don't feel alienated.

Anyone planning and interested to team up please let me know. We can plan the trip together.:D

Regards,

Govind

ok perhaps i should have said, in India there is a world class FUE clinic in Chandigarh, in case you haven't heard of it, Darling Buds with Dr Bhatti, could save you a trip overseas and you wouldn't be out of your comfort zone or feel alienated.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Hi Govind,

I'm sure Dr Koray will do an absolute marvelous job on you and give you the Bollywood hairstyle you dream off!

But....

I'll go along with Sethticles on this one, why leave India when you have a world class surgeon on your doorstep in Dr Bhatti.........still not convinced, then check out my results below.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

this is social media, each person has a right to say what they feel and this guy is from India, a world class FUE surgeon is on his doorstep, he seems a little worried traveling overseas and wants someone to tag along with him, to avoid all that why not stay in his own country and get the job done with less hassle with traveling, less hassle with visa's probably save a bundle on HT fees and meds and not to mention save the cost of a plane ticket, makes perfect sense to stay put in India and for the record I ain't getting paid by Dr Bhatti, on contrary I'm more than happy to give him more of my money, he deserves it.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Hi Govind,

I'm sure Dr Koray will do an absolute marvelous job on you and give you the Bollywood hairstyle you dream off!

But....

I'll go along with Sethticles on this one, why leave India when you have a world class surgeon on your doorstep in Dr Bhatti.........still not convinced, then check out my results below.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

I just saw your results, i dont understand why almost Every picture is so Dark? Can you not take some in direct light So we REALLY Can se your result??

Like This i took here

image.jpg.9dac301d937f727f6afd4805568d265c.jpg

I just saw your results, i dont understand why almost Every picture is so Dark? Can you not take some in direct light So we REALLY Can se your result?? ��

Like This i took here

I will try to take some in direct light next time just for you Johnny. Also you couldn't just turn your monitor brightness up could you, I know you vikings aren't exactly known for your brains lol:D

I will try to take some in direct light next time just for you Johnny. Also you couldn't just turn your monitor brightness up could you, I know you vikings aren't exactly known for your brains lol:D

even monitor brightness wouldn't be able to see through all that dye you use ;)

I will try to take some in direct light next time just for you Johnny. Also you couldn't just turn your monitor brightness up could you, I know you vikings aren't exactly known for your brains lol:D[/quote

Haha ?