Best hair transplant surgeons

I'm not going to go into detail because it's just not a grenade worth unpinning, but I do have first hand knowledge that some clinics in areas of the world discussed earlier do not utilize proper sterilization techniques. These are standards accepted and taught in medical/surgical training in places like North America; I'm not completely certain what the accepted standards are in other regions, but I do know of some practices in areas that would not pass standards in NA.

Do your research and make sure you know precisely why clinics are charging what they are charging. Period.

Cmon Blake, either name those clinics, or stop playing the negative marketing game.

For your info, most of leading clinics in EU and Turkey have standards above most of clinics in the US.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to go into detail because it's just not a grenade worth unpinning, but I do have first hand knowledge that some clinics in areas of the world discussed earlier do not utilize proper sterilization techniques. These are standards accepted and taught in medical/surgical training in places like North America; I'm not completely certain what the accepted standards are in other regions, but I do know of some practices in areas that would not pass standards in NA.

Do your research and make sure you know precisely why clinics are charging what they are charging. Period.

Blake I am very concerned with your comments. Are you suggesting that these clinics you are referring to are clinics recommended by this very site? Or are you referring to other non-recommended clinics? If it's the former, and seeing you yourself are a current orformer co-moderator, then WTF????

Adonix,

I'm definitely not the only one making these comments here. Simply trying to clarify and urge all to do their research. I do find it odd, however, that you have 4 posts to your name and each one has been directed specifically at me. Interesting you mention marketing as well.

Mav,

Do your research thoroughly and you'll be good. However, just make sure you understand what is being charged and why. This site is the best place to do your research and chose a doctor. Period. AKA - no, our doctors are solid.

Edited by Blake_Bloxham

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mav,

Do your research thoroughly and you'll be good. However, just make sure you understand what is being charged and why. This site is the best place to do your research and chose a doctor. Period. AKA - no, our doctors are solid.

Thanks Blake - I figured you were not referring to the doctors recommended by this site!

Mav,

Absolutely not. We spend a lot of time reviewing protocol before a clinic is recommended here, and I feel very comfortable endorsing HRN clinics because of this. I wouldn't stand behind any clinic that utilized improper techniques. Neither would Pat, Bill, or Dave.

However, it doesn't change the core of what I was saying earlier: research and ask questions until you have absolutely all the information you need. If something is different or doesn't make complete sense to you, figure out why. Also, remember that it's always best to double check everything you read first hand -- IE, talk to the clinics!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

For your info, most of leading clinics in EU and Turkey have standards above most of clinics in the US.

can you please give us samples of the standards your talking about.

Adonix,

I'm definitely not the only one making these comments here. Simply trying to clarify and urge all to do their research. I do find it odd, however, that you have 4 posts to your name and each one has been directed specifically at me. Interesting you mention marketing as well.

Mav,

What can I say Blake, you post often, and you tend to (discretely) use the forum to market your and dr. Feller's business model (strip and mStrip).

It is amazing how you always manage to post small vague pieces information which are mostly negative towards FUE or like in the case above, negative towards non-NA clinics, etc.. No specifics, no proofs.

Some people pick on things like that, and I might be one of them.

If I am breaking any rules, let me know.

On other hand, I find your insight into finasteride side effects quite interesting and thanks for sharing it.

Adoix,

Glad you liked it. It's definitely an interesting topic that I think will get more attention in the upcoming years.

I totally agree with ontop.

As for Alpine1, everyone is entitled to choose according to what works best for him or her.

I am also utterly shocked by your comments Alpine1 !

"And to answer your question the third world is West of Santa Monica and East of the Sierras, East of Manhattan and West of the Appalachians, and South of the Rio Grande. Anymore geography questions or do you want to go back to more ignorant HT questions?" Visibly You haven't much inside your head too... reading your racist comments!!!

Different points need to be taken in consideration. Reknown Doctors abroad are not cheap but the rent and salaries are probably different in high end New York and LA than India or Turkey!!!

It is not because you pay 3 times the price that you can be considered the best surgeon in the world!

The proof is by what is on your head and the good reviews of the customers in time.

So Ryanvon32, compare price cost, good reviews, ask for an online consultation or Skype

I am very pleased with choosing Dr. Bhatti for my FUE procedure.

Check his clear website and clear cost at : darlingbudsindia.com

Ask questions!

Good luck

Edited by darlinglocks