Why I am VOXMAN

voxman

I have been fortunate in my life to have a successful career in sales and marketing and it has allowed me to enjoy (indulge, my wife would say) in many passions. Playing music and collecting guitars being the chief ones.

As a child of the 60's I had a fascination with VOX guitars so I have been collecting and cataloging for many years now.

You can see some of them at www.voxguitar.net

Hence the moniker Voxman! :D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Wow!! 60 guitars!! Too cool Voxman. I have never played a Vox guitar: tried their amps. I have one Gibson Les Paul standard and a Fender Strat. Have been my best buds for a long time. I just love the instrument. David Gilmour is my hero... He has aged gracefully just as his music.

Can we still be friends if I'm a Fender -- and hopefully one day a PRS -- man who like VOX amps?

And why do I feel like we need to form an HTN band? Voxman and the follicular unit graft band?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I wouldn't dare take one of my 50 year old guitars to a gig!! - so guess what I bring?

So , yeah, we can be friends!

blondie.jpg.7b49e8406be0752779a3a74dc50e44e3.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 2 weeks later...