Guys!! I Want to See Your Pics from Dr. Rahal's Work

I'd like to see Dr. Rahla for a HT, hopefully this year. I chose him because I think he's very good at what he does. But I want to make sure I'm making the right decision first. So, I'd like to ask those who had him as a doctor to please post your before and after pics. Thanks.

It's always a good idea to get the opinions and examples of any surgeon's work directly from the patient. And undoubtedly the clinic will have more examples that you can preview as well.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

It's always a good idea to get the opinions and examples of any surgeon's work directly from the patient. And undoubtedly the clinic will have more examples that you can preview as well.

Thats why I'm asking past Rahal patients on the forum for their pics. I'd rather not visit the clinic to view their work. I'd rather see patient's results here on the forum before I decide to see Rahal. Thats the best thing to do personally.

There is a great collect here,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167825-dr-rahal-results-collection.html

I had a HT recently and while the results are not in, i'm happy to share my experience. It's widely accepted that Rahal's one of the best.

Hi fueguy. Thank you for the link. I greatly appreciate it. When did you get your HT with Rahal? And how much did you pay?