Considering Ht

Hello folks, I am a 27 years old guy suffering hair lost like all of us. I am considering a HT operation and I got consultation from different doctors.

With Koray Erdoğan I did an alive consultaition and he evaulated my donor area and said I've got 8000 graft donor hair which he could use in two session. He told me that I might be a interesting case for him.

With Dr. Feriduni I've filled the online consultation and then they replied with first session with 3000-3500 graft and a second with 1000-1500 grafts

With Dr. Farjo, I've sent my photos again but Mick from Farjo said that They need a alive consultation to evaulate the situation which is logical ofcourse.

Consequently, I need some opinions from you guys to rethink the situation and in order to make a decision. I am taking finasteride for 18 months and not sure about being a good candidate for a HT operation.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0414.jpg.b3b20d19a0a11313a66f11d8913a2541.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg.27a9e445a3d3798cb8b3c010696a86b0.jpg

IMG_0548.JPG.e094485b159730e31c8614ca33ee64ea.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG.81b74badd8c9ad31d28929b5929df01e.JPG

IMG_0645.jpg.e870921040b88ee1fdd50dfb63fa82fc.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg.9d33ef3d14b325d5fef3f56d55cad7e6.jpg

IMG_0647.JPG.c29eaa53fb4022e4b694dce4f4d28167.JPG

IMG_0648.jpg.67f7791d71832bcf94bf4e6e6add08fd.jpg

Edited by olcaylogy
text editing

I would think you are a good candidate with having a good donor (8K grafts) and being on fin

You are still young and have a high norwood level of baldness though so I would be conservative if I was you with your hairline placement, you are in the right place though and have contacted some good doctors there

Yea agreed , donor looks good ! Out of interest have you been for consultation with dr farjo ? I think they are now offering fue with artas machine ?

Did dr erdogan draw you a hairline design ? Was it designed to replicate your origional design before hairloss or a more conservative mature design ?

Yea agreed , donor looks good ! Out of interest have you been for consultation with dr farjo ? I think they are now offering fue with artas machine ?

Did dr erdogan draw you a hairline design ? Was it designed to replicate your origional design before hairloss or a more conservative mature design ?

Well Dr Farjo's representative told me to visit their clinic but I didnt find the chance to do it.

At the consultation Dr. Erdogan did not draw a hairline but mentioned clearly the hairline will be designed with a conservative approach.

How willing did dr erdogan seem to allow for the patient to have input on his own hairline design ? I'm wanting a conservative approach to keep some grafts in the bank for further loss . Did you travel from the uk to asmed for consultation was it easy enough ? Did the clinic collect you from airport etc , will they knock off costs of travelling for live consultation if you book surgery ?

You definitely seem like a good candidate, especially with your large donor supply. I agree that a conservative approach as far as your hairline is concerned is best given your young age and advanced hair loss. You're also taking the right steps by doing your research, checking out different doctors, and trying to get the hair loss stabilized in advance with medication.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56