Coming up on 3 months. Paranoia setting in. Anyone have up close pics of 3 months?

I know hair should be poking through around 3-4 months and sometimes longer for some people, and that it will thicken over time. Does anyone have pictures of what 3-4 months looks like up close? Most pictures are taken at a distance, and I want to know what it looks like when you're looking at it up close in a mirror

I think it's not a good idea to compare your case to others because you will only get more paranoid. That's what happened to me. I started searching for 3 months pics and some (lucky) guys pretty much had decent coverage which did not install much conference.

At 3 months 10% of your should start growing. Most likely you won't see much but you can feel a bit of fuzz when you run your fingers through the recipient site.

You'll have 9 months of growth ahead of you. On a daily average basis you'll grow less than .3%

So at 3 months there's usually not much to expect.

The paranoia isn't going to do you any good, my friend. As difficult as it can be, try to just relax, especially since you're just now "coming up" on the 3 month mark. I told myself not to expect any significant improvements until at least the 6 month mark. That way if the hairs came in faster (which they did), I would be pleasantly surprised, but if they didn't, I wouldn't be disappointed.

And ZeoRanger is correct. Comparing your results with others on such a fairly loose timeline that varies from individual to individual may end up with you being more stressed out than you need to be. If you were concerned about growth at the 6-7 month mark, it would be worth looking into, but at this early stage, I think you should just wait it out. Keep your mind focused on other things and put your energy to use elsewhere. You'll be happier for it. :)

And regardless, happy growing! The fun is just about to begin.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I have some close up shots in my thread. As stated above everyone is different. I had very little at three months and it grew exponentially at four. What ever you do.... Don't worry about where you are this early.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

HairGuy86,

I know how easy it is to start worrying about how your hair transplant will turn out. But, given that you're just coming up on three months, it's way too early to start evaluating the start of your growth. And, as has already been pointed out, there is nothing good that can come of worrying.

If you're not already doing so, take monthly photos and try to keep your mind off of the growth in between. Wait a full 6 months before starting to evaluate your growth.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Some great advice here already given. Close up shots will not reveal much as only a small percentage of hairs are breaking the surface. Very little to see at this stage. I think taking monthly photos from now in the same room, lighting, angles is the best way to review your progress.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson