BE CAREFUL GUYS, DONT BE VICTIM OF CHEAP HAIR TRANSPLANT IN PAKISTAN

Pakistani Doctors are offering cheap HT but be careful, there is nothing anything cheap, at the end you will end with high price of HT and poor result.

i am on of the Pakistani HT victim, please check my HT Website for more details.

Hair Restoration Websites

well thats pretty lame to label an entire countries doctors as cheap. maybe you shud identify the actual doctor that gave u the poor result. and how exactly were you "Cheated" as u say?

but then again I've never heard of any HT doctor from Pakistan worth going to so maybe u shud have done more homework. apparently u didn't check this site out before moving forward with ur HT.

Hi Pakboy,

Sorry to hear about your bad HT experience. I am sure that there are quality HT Surgeons in Pakistan. In fact, here is the link to the HRN profile for a Pakistani HT Surgeon:

Mohammad Humayun Mohmand, MD, FRCS*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Islamabad ,*Pakistan

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

you seem to be from pakistan

well thats pretty lame to label an entire countries doctors as cheap. maybe you shud identify the actual doctor that gave u the poor result. and how exactly were you "Cheated" as u say?

but then again I've never heard of any HT doctor from Pakistan worth going to so maybe u shud have done more homework. apparently u didn't check this site out before moving forward with ur HT.

i had done surgery in his clinic with junior doctor, but honestly speaking he took the 22cm strap and planted very little hair, i had already consulted with many surgeons in hong kong and china and everyone said the scar is very long and hair is very less.

Hi Pakboy,

Sorry to hear about your bad HT experience. I am sure that there are quality HT Surgeons in Pakistan. In fact, here is the link to the HRN profile for a Pakistani HT Surgeon:

Mohammad Humayun Mohmand, MD, FRCS*Hair Transplant Surgeon in*Islamabad ,*Pakistan

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

Hello Pakboy, can you post your before, during and after hair transplant photos as to blame someone you need some solid evidence. What sort of cheating you faced?

Is it less number of grafts growth? Is it less number of grafts placing? Is it poor result? How much you paid as you said ended up your procedure with heavy price?

Can you also upload your scar photo as it would be easy to understand members of this Forum your donor area condition. However if you paid for 2800 grafts and you got poor result or less number of grafts placement we all would love to see your evidence.

Warm Regards

you can check everything at following link,i am not blaming without evidence,whatever i am saying its 100% true and i had consulted with many doctors and everyone told me that your scar is too long and your hair graft transplanted less

whatever doctor transplanted its grow but the problem is that he transplanted less.

he took lots of hair and he just did some formalities and throw away rest of graft in rubbish

Hair Restoration Websites

Hello Pakboy, can you post your before, during and after hair transplant photos as to blame someone you need some solid evidence. What sort of cheating you faced?

Is it less number of grafts growth? Is it less number of grafts placing? Is it poor result? How much you paid as you said ended up your procedure with heavy price?

Can you also upload your scar photo as it would be easy to understand members of this Forum your donor area condition. However if you paid for 2800 grafts and you got poor result or less number of grafts placement we all would love to see your evidence.

Warm Regards

Hello, I checked very carefully your each and every pic. You are not happy with your result, that is pretty much understandable. Here is possible scenario in your case.

-Your baldness area was Zone 1,2,3,4 and 5 (partially) as marked by pencil and also visible your post op pics. You need more than 4000- 4500 graft to cover all your area.

- Doctor took your strip long as well as wide to give you maximum number of graft in one session due to which your donor area scar is a little wider. Most likely he took your strip from middle 1.5 cm to 2.cm wide and as a result little broader scar.

- All transplanted hair growth seem ok and fine except that your doctor spread the grafts in all bald zones. If he concentrates on your frontal zones 1,2 and 3 you will be more happy and satisfied.

- If you can calculate your donor area total number of grafts like density, width , length of strip and elasticity you will come to know number of grafts availability , then you can see how many transplanted follicles growth visible.

-Definitely you need 2 procedures to cover all your area. You got growth of transplanted follicles however their distribution on more zones gave you less density. This wider area distribution of 2800 grafts gave you disappointment. You should also bring your wishes and expectation realistic and doc should also explained you real expectations during initial consultation.

-However these are my observations after examining your pictures. This Forum is full of experienced doctors and patients.

First off all, it seems you have not researched into hair transplants. You are a nw5 and you needed more than 2800 grafts. I suggest you ask for advice in more timely fashion.

Secondly, have you been in touch with surgeon? That is the most inportant aspect.

Dr Chaudhry as I can see has given you some good advice.

Edited by David - Moderator

Hello,

It is sad to hear that your results are not great. Unfortunately this is medicine and things may sometimes go wrong for no reason even if doctors do their best.

The problem with hair transplantation is that it has become a big business and it is very difficult to select the right provider. The price tag is also very high and sometimes choosing the cheapest solution is not the best one can do (however it does not necessarily mean that your doctor in Pakistan made any mistakes).

What I would do if I were you is getting a written note from another renowned hair transplant surgeon stating what he or she thinks is wrong with your hair transplantation (e.g. explaining in detail what should have been done, etc.). Then I would try to get in touch with your doctor in Pakistan, showing him the written report from his "fellow" doctor and ask for a re-surgery or for money back.

However you should always be aware of the fact that in medicine it is sometimes not possible to "predict" results even if we do our best to help you.

Hope it helps you a bit...

you seem to be a doctor who running HT business in pak, if i calculate transplanted graft its not even 2,000, i had consulted with many top surgeons each and everyone said first HT less than 2,000 grafts transplanted even one said its around 1500 grafts.

i also remember that when i was in clinic one person was transplanted the graft and she done the JOB within 4 hours, you just imagine how its make sense to put 2800 grafts in 4 hours

Hello, I checked very carefully your each and every pic. You are not happy with your result, that is pretty much understandable. Here is possible scenario in your case.

-Your baldness area was Zone 1,2,3,4 and 5 (partially) as marked by pencil and also visible your post op pics. You need more than 4000- 4500 graft to cover all your area.

- Doctor took your strip long as well as wide to give you maximum number of graft in one session due to which your donor area scar is a little wider. Most likely he took your strip from middle 1.5 cm to 2.cm wide and as a result little broader scar.

- All transplanted hair growth seem ok and fine except that your doctor spread the grafts in all bald zones. If he concentrates on your frontal zones 1,2 and 3 you will be more happy and satisfied.

- If you can calculate your donor area total number of grafts like density, width , length of strip and elasticity you will come to know number of grafts availability , then you can see how many transplanted follicles growth visible.

-Definitely you need 2 procedures to cover all your area. You got growth of transplanted follicles however their distribution on more zones gave you less density. This wider area distribution of 2800 grafts gave you disappointment. You should also bring your wishes and expectation realistic and doc should also explained you real expectations during initial consultation.

-However these are my observations after examining your pictures. This Forum is full of experienced doctors and patients.

• 6 months later...

Hi, Yes i do run hair transplant clinic in Pakistan. I gave my opinion purely on the basis of honesty and professionalism. Secondly i did not perform your hair transplant procedure in my clinic. Neither you are my patient nor consulted with me.

However if you have poor results, unsatisfied ,get opinion from two or three surgeons here on this Forum and show all these suggestions/comments to your surgeon and ask for free procedure or money back. There are different law abiding Forums in Pakistan where you can get registered your complaint.

Anyway i gave you advice after examining your pictures and still considered my suggestion valid and correct in your case.