6 days post op

walky

I have had my fue 6 days ago and all the scabs have already cleared. The progress is really absurd, too fast. Even the next day after the operation i already had a clean receiver area whats your comments about the progress. Should i be concerned about the progress.

I already have another question about graft placement in another thread. This one is not related.

20150426_172148.jpg.de782e44897412f518ccf1dfab28f314.jpg

Looks great! How many grafts?

Now the tough part is coming shortly...all of the transplanted hairs will fall out in the next few weeks as the grafts go dormant for a bit. But, only to return again for good!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

4000 grafts and costed me only 1200 euro. The donor area is already healed and looks completely natural. I hope the result will be good. I am still suspicious about the placement of grafts. I discovered that some of the graft bulbs were folded over the shaft while placing.

they used 0.7 mm punches and 0.5 mm slit knife. Maybe thats the reason I had a very fast recovery. And maybe that will be the reason why my grafts will not survive. time will show

Hello Joe

You are right, I ve mistakenly written 3000 in the other forum. They are actually 4000 plus and I was given a signed paper on which it writes that 4000 grafts are used.

The clinic that I was operated is in Istanbul Turkey. I am not going to give further details about the clinic because I am not sure if the operation is successful at all. I am already sad to see that many grafts were placed as a hook shape. If i feel pleased with the result i will share the name of the place.

The operations were made only by the techs. Thats another reason why it was that cheap. After the operation completed I was also given a single prp shot prepared by my blood during the operation...and it was free !!!

On the image I have posted shows only the frontal area. 1000 of the grafts are placed on my vertex. I am sure that 4000 grafts are extracted, I've counted the 40x100 bulks by my self. But I don't know if all of them were placed at all..

Here some more images

20150426_172310.jpg.059f340a8feca661b1114ccb8758cfa7.jpg

20150428_183133.jpg.389b7bc8e2f7b7356ba683412f629685.jpg

Yeah I'm curious, what's the hook shape? I think the hairline looks good. The work looks neat. 1200 euro? Wow that under 1000 quid. I had a feeling it was turkey. The work looks neat. There's nothing wrong with sharing the clinics name.

Procedure looks neat and clean. Be prepared for shock-out in the next few weeks. Totally normal and the grafts will produce new hairs after the dormant period. Mine is typically 4 months. Brave guy to have the procedure done by techs only. But...the results are all that matters in the end. Keep us posted on the HTN.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.