Nw 6 most probably

No med

Stress, tension and genetics screwed me

Started balding from age 17

I am from india

Father is norwood 5

I still see some shedding of 5-10 hairs on the pillow every morning

I know with nw 6 like me i should not expect much

But with 2 surgeries of total 6000 grafts can i expect a result like this ones below Before and after surgical hair restoration surgery results with 2433 grafts

Hair restoration surgical procedure before and after result images with 6710 grafts. Its 3700 grafts and 6710 hairs

Is it a realistic expectation.....?????

Most probably going with doc radha ?

image.jpg.8c9f45cb66dda1fc28d19d6bbcdd9a06.jpg

Edited by Kootrapali

Hi Kootrapali.

Be good to see full side profiles left and right and full rear. You are not a NW6 but more NW5A, your sides and crown appear still to be high and if your donor is good then you should be able to get a good result.

Medication and age are issues so may wish to look into FDA medication to keep what you have as you can drop also in time. See your own doctor for suitability for them.

If you can supply more photos then forum users, doctors can assess more for you.

All the best.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

You're 27 years old and have good donor. You can probably start taking and stay on Propecia which will help keep your "walls" high and then hair transplant. Probably Strip (FUT) since you'll need more than one surgery, each one being pretty large.

Best of luck!

You look like you have good caliber hair....and that gets you so much further with less grafts than normal people with less caliber hair. So, yes, in short....you have plenty of options and can do even better than those pics. Get on some FIN....save up $$ and get to a reputable doctor and they can work wonders with you.

Hair loss is progressive. You still have hair so a regimen can be beneficial by allowing you to see how you respond to medical therapy. Take some time (6 months) before you jump to surgical methods. Surgery is only beneficial if you know that you can experience NW7 loss. The hair transplant is designed to create the illusion of more hair.

With your current situation, you can be happy with a conservative procedure that will provide you with a style that can allow your hair to appear fuller, especially with the aid of specific treatments/products/concealers. There is certainly hope for you as a NW6.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians