Truth about Hair systems from someone experienced

Xeon005

Yes, high quality hairpieces are available on line for less than $400.

Regarding lasers - here's the latest info I am aware of. Lasers alone just don't grow hair. A combination of laser and minoxidil has been shown to achieve minimal hair growth in some people, but still won't grow hair on smooth scalp - only in areas with thinning hair.

Lasers alone have been shown to improve the quality of the hair - make it stronger & healthier. I suppose that can create the appearance of more hair.

In other words, the results you achieve are hardly worth the cost.

• 1 year later...
Evolve, I assume these "hair pieces" or whatever you want to call them are affordable, ie less than say $400?

If you have a template and dont need the system cut-in , yes we can supply them for less then 400 Euro for a partial system . If you want the system cut-in and styled at our studio we charge and ?150 . It does take a couple of hours and maybe a little longer for a full system for a client with alopecia.

We can do a better price for multiple orders aswell ...

Sorry Mod just answering the question ..

Niall Boylan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am seriously considering a hair piece, i am new to forums and this will be the first time i have been so close to doing something about my hair loss, can anyone recommend a type of hair piece, real hair or synthetic, or a good company in the uk, or if it is on line how do i glue it on myself and is it expensive or a lot of hassle and paranoia? thanks all or any help welcome as am excited yet worried.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I don't worry but I do assume that somebody wearing a wig would worry. I don't think you can compare an HT to a hair system.

In the end it is up to the person but in my personal opinion, wigs are something that only women should have to wear.

That logic doesn't make sense and has undercurrents of bizarre sexism. It's the equivalent of saying only men should get hair transplants.

As a recipient of a hair transplant, if someone is happy with the hair system route, I'm happy for them. It's the same need and void I had, and if it's being fulfilled another way, go for it.

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.