New Firewall Ehnancements: How Are They Working For You?

Recently, we've enhanced our discussion forum with new software to make it much faster. This includes the installation of robust software and firewalls that helps keep out spammers and scammers. Last week, we sent out a newsletter providing the community with more detail.

While it appears that the software has done an excellent job in making the site faster, it also appears to have blocked some legitimate members/guests from accessing/using the site properly. Since then, we've made some edits and tweaks that should allow genuine users to access and use the forum.

Now that these changes have been made, we'd like your input! Is anyone still having any problems with either the site running slow and/or accessing/using the site? If so, please respond publicly to this forum topic or privately via email at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

For those of you still having issues, please be sure to provide a detailed summary of the problem you are experiencing, what you were doing on the site when the problem occurred, a copy of any error messages, etc. Please also provide us with which operating system you are using and which web browser and version (Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 35, etc.).

We look forward to your feedback and serving you better with more robust software.

Best wishes,

Bill

All is good with me and agreed photos seem to be loading faster and so is the website in general.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson