injertocapilar

Anthro

It's Dr Jose Lorenzo. He used to be recommended here while he was working in the UK for a year, but opted not to continue his membership when he went back to Spain as he has more than enough patients over there.

He is considered world no1 for FUE. Contact them through their website.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

They are not a large operation with a slick office and support staff but are busy with 3-4 cases a day. Only a few speak fluent English and Pilar who does, usually takes care of the correspondence. Be patient, or perhaps follow up with a telephone call.

They are not a large operation with a slick office and support staff but are busy with 3-4 cases a day. Only a few speak fluent English and Pilar who does, usually takes care of the correspondence. Be patient, or perhaps follow up with a telephone call.

Doesn't Dr. Lorenzo do all the extractions and implanting? How can he do 3-4 cases a day? Is that right or am I misinformed?

To be exact, there are two physicians working independently but using the same team of techs. Lorenzo assigns the techs and still does some extractions himself, particularly the more challenging cases. For his cases, he does all of the implantations using the pen. There are no slits and the tech's job is to load the pen as Lorenzo implants at lightening speed and rhythm much like a musician playing an instrument. By the way Lorenzo is also an accomplished pianist which comes as no surprise.

To back up previous post...I have literally just returned from Madrid for my 2nd/follow up procedure with Dr Lorenzo (1st in UK @ Farjo's when Dr Lorenzo was there) and confirm he does some of the extractions but all of the insertions.

I had 2400 graphs - 1400 extracted by Dr Lorenzo & the remaining 1000 extracted by a specific technician..All insertions carried out by Dr Lorenzo.

Jimbo did Dr Lorenzo do all the extractions in your first ht at farjos ?

Good luck to you with the results from your second round.

Have a nice day

To back up previous post...I have literally just returned from Madrid for my 2nd/follow up procedure with Dr Lorenzo (1st in UK @ Farjo's when Dr Lorenzo was there) and confirm he does some of the extractions but all of the insertions.

I had 2400 graphs - 1400 extracted by Dr Lorenzo & the remaining 1000 extracted by a specific technician..All insertions carried out by Dr Lorenzo.

Hey 1966kph

Yes he did all the extractions at Farjo's. To be honest though the tech in Madrid was just as quick if not quicker than Lorenzo himself (I know speed isn't everything) but end of the day the end result is badged against Dr Lorenzo not the techs.

Thanks I'll post some pics soon but only 4 days post op so nothing too significant to report.

Congrats Jimbo.

Look forward to your pics.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

KO,

Mick tells me that our FUE work is top drawer now and has certainly been helped by our techs spending a lot of time working with Dr. Lorenzo.

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hello Pete.

Could you please tell me if techs are allowed to do extractions in the uk?

Never heard whether they can or can't. Thanks

Have a nice day

KO,

Mick tells me that our FUE work is top drawer now and has certainly been helped by our techs spending a lot of time working with Dr. Lorenzo.

Hello Pete.

Could you please tell me if techs are allowed to do extractions in the uk?

Never heard whether they can or can't. Thanks

Have a nice day

Hi mate,

I'd have to check with Mick on the UK law regarding this but at Farjo only the doctors perform extractions.

Pete