biotin 2x 10 000mcg after fue

Ne001

has anyone tried or moved on to taking 20 000mcg?

is there any benefit or will it not make a difference?

or can it be harmful/overdose.

i'm currently taking 10 000mcg but am thinking about moving on to 2 a day permanently... ive had my fue a year ago and just wondering if this will make any difference.

thanks!

I just started but I would agree that you probably wouldn't metabolize it all...Maybe if you were able to spread out the doses throughout day... I'm 2 weeks in to a standard dose with MSM... Some stuff I picked up from reading up on Spex....

To be honest it probably isn't worth taking more than 1000mcg of biotin a day, as more than that can lead to side effects like acne. Usually you can't buy more than 1000mcg capsules in shops which is for a reason. You can obtain higher strengths online though.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

To be honest it probably isn't worth taking more than 1000mcg of biotin a day, as more than that can lead to side effects like acne. Usually you can't buy more than 1000mcg capsules in shops which is for a reason. You can obtain higher strengths online though.

The reality is that Biotin won't really make any difference to your hair. As long as you get enough, your best bet is propecia

Propecia since July 2008

I see so much misinformation on these groups.

You can buy Biotin 10,000 mcg pills at Walmart like i do for $6. I've been taking 2 a day for 6+ months. I had a 2000 FUE procedure a month ago and since then have been taking 4 a day with NO acne whatsoever and my hair (and body hair of course) has been growing extremely fast. So Ne001 i say go ahead and take 2 a day it's not going to hurt anything.

Splitting hairs how can you believe Biotin won't effect your hair in a positive way? Many hair transplant doctors recommend it and if you go on youtube you'll see a ton of people talking about it's benefits :D

biotin.jpg.5d074265ec90d62d0b8a7f33cf26aab1.jpg

Hey man, they don't sell biotin more than 1000mcg here in the UK.

The reality is that there isn't any evidence that biotin is effective for hair loss.

It may help your hair to thicken IF you have a deficiency, but the reality is most people obtain enough through their diet and biotin deficiency is rare.

Propecia since July 2008

Splitting hairs...yeah agreed it will not prevent loss but might make the hair you have left thicker/healthier. I didn't notice your in the UK it seems way easier to get certain meds here in the u.s.

Squatch I've taken biotin off and on for over a decade when i do take it regularly i notice every hair on my damn body growing way faster lol. Before my FUE my hair had never been buzzed off. Having a smooth bald head was a sorry sight so i figured I'd bump my biotin intake up for a couple of months to hurry along the regrowth.

Splitting hairs...yeah agreed it will not prevent loss but might make the hair you have left thicker/healthier. I didn't notice your in the UK it seems way easier to get certain meds here in the u.s.

Squatch I've taken biotin off and on for over a decade when i do take it regularly i notice every hair on my damn body growing way faster lol. Before my FUE my hair had never been buzzed off. Having a smooth bald head was a sorry sight so i figured I'd bump my biotin intake up for a couple of months to hurry along the regrowth.

Anyone with a avatar of Eddie Munster and his doll Wolfie....You have to believe! :D

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

You can buy 10k Biotin in the UK from many places including Amazon.. not sure what the guy saying he takes four pills a day is on about, over 10k is not absorbed by the body.

After 5 months taking it, I can tell you it does nothing for hair loss but makes existing hair much thicker and stronger, it will also make it grow faster (and your nails). The Acne side effect is VERY real and it is the reason that I have decided to stop taking it.