Public Response to Private Message from FrediFredo

FrediFredo,

I received the below message from you:

Now if my answers are not published and still blocked tonight; I can assure you that more that 50 profiles I am going to create with 50 different I.P. will publish it. Now you will have a real reason to accuse people of using several profiles !!! And you will be responsible for this ! If you want the world war on your forum: keep on ! If you want a total discredit about your forum methods : keep on !

Your posts were sent to the moderation queue inadvertently because one of the comments contained a trigger word. Once we saw these, your posts were immediately approved.

The publishers of this community will not be threatened. Frankly, I am getting real tired of you and other Dr. Maral patients throwing temper tantrums on this forum. You have already been asked to be more respectful and you obviously cannot. And then you expect to threaten the moderators with violating our terms of service like a child and expect to be able to post here? This isn't going to happen.

Goodbye!

Bill

Wow!

Good work Bill!

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Thanks guys, frankly I just don't understand why certain members feel that they can be destructive and threaten the publishers of this community and think that they can get away with it. While we do promote free-speech, unfairly maligning, blatantly insulting and/or threatening other members is intolerable. This community truly encourages its members to speak freely and genuinely on all topics, issues and about all physicians. But we do expect members to be respectful to everyone.

I truly hope that members and guests reading this topic understand that we are serious about running a free and open community but that we will not tolerate members who have become a poison in an otherwise healthy well.

Best wishes,

Bill

If i was you bill id put a detector on his ip address not sure if thats possible. but i dont think none of us want this kind if behaviour on this website. Threatening to make tons of new accounts the guy obviously has to much time in his hands and needs to grow up! I slready feel this sites become more peaceful without the ones you suspended.

Good job an all.

I know you are not a native English speaker, however before you go and blast the doctors here, the word is "recommEnded" not "recommAnded".

Carry on otherwise.

EDIT: on second thought, I do like the colorful language and syntax/spelling.

<Insert Michael Jackson eating pop corn here>

We'll leave this to Bill I think.

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*