FUE in India

sakonsakon

Hello,

I have just joined, i am planning to go to India to have a FUE done, 4500grafts, 3000 from scalp and 1500 from beard

I hope this resotores my confidence and happiness of having hair again, i was told i was Stage 5

38years old and have red/auborn hair

Has anyone used Dr Bhatti before?

Thanks

Hi thank you for the reply,

A friend of mine used Dr Bhatti and had great results

I have started to thin, never really took much notice of it but the last year i have noticed a big change in my hair

i am reading now, i live in Thailand and now reading up about medication called Propecia which i should start taking

I am also working hard in the gym so that and getting my hair back would feel great.

sakonsakon,

Welcome! Have you booked with Dr. Bhatti already or are you still researching physicians? In India we currently recommend 4 hair transplant surgeons. Click here to view them all. Of those, Dr. Bhatti is the only one that performs FUE exclusively.

Please keep us updated on your journey.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, I have a booking date and he has seen my profile pics etc, I have just really started looking into the hair transplant thing, but after seeing my friends results I was impressed, I see you to have a booking with Dr Bhatti next month, please keep me informed of how you went. I will be a few months after you. I should look at this medication also that I have read up about.

loosing weight and getting my life back with confidence is what I am after, Taking my beard hair will be good also as I never want to have a beard and I have very thick hair there, if possible I want 4500grafts FUE done

Thanks

Hope to see your documented results. Will Dr. Bhatti do manual or motorized fue? Is he also going to do all FUE extractions himself or will any of his techs extract fue grafts from your scalp?

Hope to see your documented results. Will Dr. Bhatti do manual or motorized fue? Is he also going to do all FUE extractions himself or will any of his techs extract fue grafts from your scalp?

Sean,

Dr. Bhatti performs all extractions personally using the motorized SAFE Scribe.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Sean,

Dr. Bhatti uses a motorized Harris punch.

Here is what Dr. Bhatti does by himself for every single Patient that gets an HT procedure done at his Clinic:

100% counseling.

100% hairline design

Hair trimming

100% anesthesia administration.

100% graft harvesting.

100% slit making.

Dressing change and post-op instructions.

On top of that, Dr. Bhatti responds to each and every Patient email (potential Patients included) HIMSELF within 12 hours or less!

His staff (registered nurses, each with 5 plus years of experience in the HT industry) place the harvested grafts (plantation) into the slits made in the recipient area by Dr. Bhatti.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.