Booked with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti on February 23!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics!!!!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Lol, the more conscious you are about not doing something, the more you seem to do it. I am sure I hit my head more in that two week period after my HT than I did in the preceding two years!

Truer words were never spoken! :) I stopped by the clinic today and the ladies confirmed for me that all is well. All the little soldiers are still in formation.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge
typo

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Congratulations David I hope everything goes smoothly and you get the results you were looking for.

So what is your initial opinions comparing fue with fut now you have had both type's of procedures?

Look forward to reading your write up.

Have a nice stay in India.

Thanks 1966kph! Great question. I didn't experience much pain with my strip surgeries but the first week dealing with sutures was always uncomfortable and it was difficult to sleep. With the FUE, I slept like a baby the very first night with no discomfort. Fortunately, I happened upon an excellent travel pillow that fully supported my head and helped to isolate my donor and crown from the regular pillows I used to prop myself up.

One thing I'd be sure to do next time is take an iPod or some sort of device with headphones because every recipient incision makes an audible "crunch" that was a little unnerving at first. After a while you get used to it.

It's now the third day post-surgery and it feels just fine. Dr. Bhatti has warned me that by day 5 I can expect a lot of itching.

I try to provide more details when I write my full review.

Thanks for asking!

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks for all the kind words of support guys! I've always said that this is the best club that I wish I didn't have to be a member of. :)

Pics coming soon Blake! Dr. Bhatti took a ton and I'm going to get them from him. It was very interesting in particular to see my strip scar after all these years. Dr. Bhatti was impressed with it. Lots to share and discuss. I'm very pleased with my experience thus far and sorry to be leaving so soon.

Thanks for all the kind words of support guys! I've always said that this is the best club that I wish I didn't have to be a member of. :)

Pics coming soon Blake! Dr. Bhatti took a ton and I'm going to get them from him. It was very interesting in particular to see my strip scar after all these years. Dr. Bhatti was impressed with it. Lots to share and discuss. I'm very pleased with my experience thus far and sorry to be leaving so soon.

Hi David,

Congratulations!

I am very happy for you and wish you all the best. It is quite uplifting to see your optimism and positivity. You really made an HT procedure sound like "a piece of cake":) Like everyone else, I am eagerly waiting to see your pictures and details.

Like I have said before, I wish you had a little more time to spend in India.

An FUE procedure by Dr. Bhatti followed by a visit to the Taj Mahal.....would have been like the icing on a cake! That said, I understand your reasons for going home quickly. I would feel the same way.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks again guys!

Today's the day I start the long journey home. It's been a whirlwind trip and I haven't yet had the opportunity to get pics of the entire staff and clinic. Hopefully I can do that today.

I'm grateful that I'll be arriving back to to Florida Friday morning so I've got the whole weekend to just relax and take in the whole experience.

Got to say, I loved every minute here in India and will most definitely return when my daughter is old enough to appreciate the journey. So much more to see and do.

Made it home safe and sound this morning. Having to change planes in Newark was a bit of a pain. It would be much better to fly direct. Was made to remove my hat a total of 4 times from the time I left Delhi to the time I left Newark. There was a time when that would have really bothered me but I took it in stride. Never gonna see those folks again anyway.

To be honest, the reactions of a couple of officials when they saw my head were priceless.

Glad to be back home with the family. I promise photos and details asap.

Finally got around to writing my review. Here is the link to my new thread. All further updates will happen here.

Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 2412 FUE on February 23, 2015