Dr. Tayfun Oguzoglu

vettel

Gethair I think I'm right in saying that as it is in defence of your clinic you are entitled to post up photos which would help us better judge the doctors skill set could you please post some photos.

Oh dear I've just realised Dr karadeniz will be thinking I'm some kind of rep for your clinic being as how your both in Turkey.

To just dismiss a Dr because you know nothing of them is foolish.

All the recommended clinics here were at one time very little known and now their held in the highest esteem in ht circles.

Do your research then you know better what your talking about

There are good maybe even great docs out there that just need to be brought to our attention.

Lorenzo is no longer a recommended doc here does this mean all of a sudden he is rubbish?

All have a nice day

Edited by 1966kph

That is very true.

Unfortunately, if a doctor is not on the forum, some users think he is not good, judging without seeing any results. Forums are not every surgeon's choice at the end and we all have to respect this. Some surgeons use the forums very well but this does not mean a surgeon who doesn't is bad, or not qualified enough.

Actually, Dr. Tayfun Oguzoglu is one of the first surgeons in Turkey who has been accepted to ISHRS, which was back in 1998 (before merging with ESHRS).

Also he has been accepted to ABHRS, making him the second surgeon in Turkey with this qualification.

In our opinion, these are more solid ways to prove a surgeon is good or not, as they are international societies and highly respected.

We are therefore attaching a recent patient's Before/After photos after 6 months.

We have full permission to use his photo for any marketing purposes.

You should not be promoting your clinic on here. Clinics who are not recommended here are not allowed to be posting patient photos.

Gethair I think I'm right in saying that as it is in defence of your clinic you are entitled to post up photos which would help us better judge the doctors skill set could you please post some photos.

Oh dear I've just realised Dr karadeniz will be thinking I'm some kind of rep for your clinic being as how your both in Turkey.

To just dismiss a Dr because you know nothing of them is foolish.

All the recommended clinics here were at one time very little known and now their held in the highest esteem in ht circles.

Do your research then you know better what your talking about

There are good maybe even great docs out there that just need to be brought to our attention.

Lorenzo is no longer a recommended doc here does this mean all of a sudden he is rubbish?

All have a nice day

We can't agree more with you. And yes, we will start posting photos once we become a recommended clinic.

The main misunderstanding is between "A bad hair transplant operation" and "Poor growth".

In professional hands, a bad hair transplant operation is almost impossible, but believe it or not, even well known surgeons have poor results. Because there are many variables which affects the final outcome. And at the end, this is not a guaranteed operation, but we can talk about a success rate.

Also I can confirm that we do not have any reps on any forums, but we highly appreciate you being objective and posting valuable information.

Having consulted many doctors online and quite a few face to face, such as Dr Lorenzo, Dr shamalak, Dr Diep and a few more, It seems that in Turkey they are able to do up to 5000 grafts over 2 days, which initially I thought it was a big plus. But after consultation with doctors not from Turkey they advise that such a large procedure does not mean the results will be great. If I remember correct they have told me there is a big possibility damaging donor site as well as survival rate of graft will not be so good. From what I understand after 2 years of research for large procedures over 5000grafts one has to be extra careful in the decision he makes because the donor hair are not unlimited. For sure in Turkey the price is right but the major drawback is that most of the doctors do from 4-6 surgeries per day and most of the procedure is not done by them. This is the reason I tried to find some other doctors in Turkey , but they all seem comfortable to do large procedures which for me is a draw back. As for Dr Tayfun I found him through doctor Cole Facebook page and thought of consulting him online, I liked the fact that he is involved in almost all the procedure, and I have asked him, why he doesn't post his results in this forum, he said that he posts them in Italian forum or Spanish forum I don't remember exactly, but couldn't find them anyway.

Dear Vettel,

In Turkey the price is right, as you have also said. But; due to becoming one of the top destinations for FUE hair transplant, now we have hundreds of doctors/surgeons in business. And considering that a hefty amount of potential patients are still getting influenced by seeing big numbers, hence some surgeons do not hesitate to write it. So a short-term Win-Win position.

We always advise our patients not to think too much about the number, as being result oriented is much more important for long-term results.

Even for two consecutive days, 5000 Grafts of harvesting is too much. If still needed, one should consider continuing with body hair, not to harm the blood vessels on donor region and damage more of the original hairs around. Due to the likely risk of necrosis on scalp, we do not harvest more than 4000 Grafts in one go. And if you need more, than we might consider our options therefore.

But most importantly, is your donor region eligible and rich enough for harvesting such an amount..