Dr. Tayfun Oguzoglu

vettel

Have any one done FUE with DR Tayfun? . This is his website (link removed by moderator). I am thinking of doing FUE with him I need around 6000 grafts.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Have any one done FUE with DR Tayfun. This is his website (link removed by moderator) I am thinking of doing FUE with him I need around 6000 grafts.

I think am not allowed to post his website,

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Busa

Vettel should research until he is sick of researching.

But do you know anything about the doc that you feel that he should move on and not be a sucker?

I know very little about him and to be honest I have not seen many of his results but what I have seen don't look to bad at all.

He does Manuel and micro motor extractions all as far as I am aware done by the doc himself.

That as well as his prices is all I know.

I would suggest to research as much as possible into any doc and research again and again.

Have a good day

What is wrong with it, HT is a optic illusion.
it is for those HT surgeons that can't perform a HT without needing a comb-over to give that illusion. thats what separates the GREAT HT surgeons from the one you posted....

how can I be sure? by looking at the pictures he posted thats how. its not rocket science. the greats don't need comb-overs cause the grafts they implant actually grow!

no one has ever heard of him. if u wanna be a ginny pig then have at it but I surely wudnt steer anyone else there.

there are proven HT doctors that consistently produce excellent results. those are the HT doctor ppl shud be going to not some clown like that.

unfortunately ppl go onto the internet and search for HT doctors and see clowns like the one u posted. wow $1.50 per grafts. yea thats for FUT. FUE there is like $3.30 per grafts. there are FAR better HT doctors for that price.

OK, I partly agree with you. But KO's advice; "look for a doctor that has a lot of results, ideally patient posted results" seems logical. Patient satisfaction and happiness should be the most important to evaluate the result. Better than pictures at least.

I wonder which Great has the maximal number of happy patients posted his results in HTN?

BTW, I understand price FUE per graft, but not FUT per graft, they can always cut more in FUT?

Having consulted many doctors online and quite a few face to face, such as Dr Lorenzo, Dr shamalak, Dr Diep and a few more, It seems that in Turkey they are able to do up to 5000 grafts over 2 days, which initially I thought it was a big plus. But after consultation with doctors not from Turkey they advise that such a large procedure does not mean the results will be great. If I remember correct they have told me there is a big possibility damaging donor site as well as survival rate of graft will not be so good. From what I understand after 2 years of research for large procedures over 5000grafts one has to be extra careful in the decision he makes because the donor hair are not unlimited. For sure in Turkey the price is right but the major drawback is that most of the doctors do from 4-6 surgeries per day and most of the procedure is not done by them. This is the reason I tried to find some other doctors in Turkey , but they all seem comfortable to do large procedures which for me is a draw back. As for Dr Tayfun I found him through doctor Cole Facebook page and thought of consulting him online, I liked the fact that he is involved in almost all the procedure, and I have asked him, why he doesn't post his results in this forum, he said that he posts them in Italian forum or Spanish forum I don't remember exactly, but couldn't find them anyway.

Funny advice, good clinics with unhappy patients for their bad results are better than bad clinics with all happy patients for their great results.

I think the exact opposite is logical but, you are the boss here, know better, keep advicing.

or you cud have a poor clinic with poor results..... 4000 fue slow grow - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

Busa

Vettel should research until he is sick of researching.

But do you know anything about the doc that you feel that he should move on and not be a sucker?

I know very little about him and to be honest I have not seen many of his results but what I have seen don't look to bad at all.

He does Manuel and micro motor extractions all as far as I am aware done by the doc himself.

That as well as his prices is all I know.

I would suggest to research as much as possible into any doc and research again and again.

Have a good day

That is very true.

Unfortunately, if a doctor is not on the forum, some users think he is not good, judging without seeing any results. Forums are not every surgeon's choice at the end and we all have to respect this. Some surgeons use the forums very well but this does not mean a surgeon who doesn't is bad, or not qualified enough.

Actually, Dr. Tayfun Oguzoglu is one of the first surgeons in Turkey who has been accepted to ISHRS, which was back in 1998 (before merging with ESHRS).

Also he has been accepted to ABHRS, making him the second surgeon in Turkey with this qualification.

In our opinion, these are more solid ways to prove a surgeon is good or not, as they are international societies and highly respected.

We are therefore attaching a recent patient's Before/After photos after 6 months.

We have full permission to use his photo for any marketing purposes.

Edited by GetHairUK