what pattern of hair loss do I have..plsssss help

kumarse

Looks like you are headed to a nw6.

Finasteride and rogaine are pretty much it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

According to Norwood Hamilton scale it looks like you have NW5A or NW6 class. Suggest you to try Finasteride as each people respond differently to it and the only way to find out if it works for you or if it has any side effects is to try it. In case any side effects occur, you can stop taking it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

According to Norwood Hamilton scale it looks like you have NW5A or NW6 class. Suggest you to try Finasteride as each people respond differently to it and the only way to find out if it works for you or if it has any side effects is to try it. In case any side effects occur, you can stop taking it.

It looks like you have Nor-wood Hair Loss Type 5 as you hair baldness is from near crown area. As I can seen your pics you have not loss your hair much. There is no guaranteed treatment which I am going to suggest you but it may bring back of your hair which will be acceptable. The cheapest and safest is Minoxidil (Rogaine) 2%. Minoxidil has been shown to prevent further loss in about 80% of men and regrows lost hair in 25-40% of men. I think you should give a try to this treatment as it comes with infrequent side effects.

Take it easy if this will not work for you Hair transplant surgery is here for you. You just need find a clinic which perform good surgeries of hair transplant in india.

Edited by jacobhopp
missing important