7 weeks post op. Feeling nervous hopefully for nothing

Hey guys. Had my procedure done 7 weeks ago and I can't believe I'm writing this cuz I've been on this forum for years so I should know what to expect but I still wanted to ask a question. Everything is going normal, I guess. My hair has started to shed but not all just like they say but when I feel my hearing some areas it's completely smooth. I know they say the hair goes dormant but are you supposed to see stubble of some kind at all cuz I don't. In other areas there's still hair poking out but, like I said, in others it's just smooth skin. I don't want to seem like some others and I didn't think id get nervous unless I got to 6-7 months and didn't see any growth. Guess I just needed some reassurance. Hopefully they're hiding under my skin. Please reply!! Thanks

its way too early, i'm trying to remember when i was about 7 weeks post op, some areas showed a little dot , while others didn't, so i wouldn't be too worried.

just give it time and try not to focus on it, i know it's hard but worrying about it won't get you anywhere.

I agree about staying away from the mirrors.... It tends to make us obsessive. I'm about 9 weeks out here and have the "smoother" areas as well, but I think it's way too early for us to be concerned. I'm not even mentally expecting anything until month 6 at the earliest, so as not to put myself on edge during the waiting process. (And I already feel that it's much better than it was before the HT).

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 3 months later...